Astrological Forecast W/C 6th March 2023

Astrological Highlights for the Week Ahead

Happy Monday All! I hope you are well. Now are we officially in March, I thought we would have a quick peek into the rest of the month before looking at this week.

March is a POWERHOUSE month astrologically speaking! If we work correctly with the energies we have the potential to create some amazing Magick! :dizzy:

First up, the Full Moon :full_moon: in Virgo :virgo: brings us a much needed medicine :pill: for the energies lying ahead. Think of this as a time of deep :ocean: cleansing and emotional release, the last Full Moon this astrological year, clearing our way for the energies :zap:of the new year - not to be missed!!

Next, Saturn :astrology_saturn: in Pisces :pisces: is bringing us one of the biggest cosmic shifts of 2023! New karmic cycles begin, new lessons :books: are abound. This will be a chance for us to grow :seedling: and mature - also, not to be missed!!

Coming swiftly after that, we have Jupiter :astrology_jupiter: Conjunct Chiron. This will open a powerful portal, bringing awakening and healing potential :mending_heart: Old wounds may be exposed, giving us the opportunity to heal and move on to greater potential :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Next, we have Venus :astrology_venus: Conjunct Eris, where we will be surrounded by tons of Goddess :female_sign: energy and our intuition will be heightened :arrow_up:

Then, Mars :astrology_mars: will leave the shadow phase of its previous Retrograde, leading to renewed energy and a spurt of motivation, much needed by those who have been influenced by Pisces :pisces: chiller vibes recently.

Soon after, it’s time for my favourite time of the year astrologically speaking, the start of Aries :aries: season, the Equinox and the New Astrological Year!! This is a POWER day :mechanical_arm: for manifestation and raising our vibrations! And can work wonders for setting your intentions for this new year - not to be missed!!

The day after that, we are treated to a New Moon :new_moon_with_face: in Aries :aries: - the first of two, the next being an eclipse, this is the start of a Black :black_circle: Moon Cycle. This period of time will usher :wind_face: in new opportunities and give us a some ideas as to what to expect for the coming year - also not to be missed!!

Next, we have a rare cosmetic event in Pluto :astrology_pluto: entering Aquarius! :aquarius: The collective are being further encouraged into the technological era, and Pluto :astrology_pluto: in Aquarius :aquarius: begins to grace us with a powerful transformative energy :cyclone: that will set the theme for the coming decades!! This really is a huge transit, and definitely not one to miss!!

Finally, we have Mars :astrology_mars: moving into Cancer :cancer: urging us to reflect :mirror: on how our attitudes to our fears have changed. This will be a relatively big energetic shift, as Mars :astrology_mars: moves out of Gemini :gemini: in which it had an extended stay, due its last Retrograde.

As you can see, March is a hugely powerful month this year! There are 5 key events I urge you to pop in you calendar now and get some Magick planned for:

• Full Moon in Virgo :virgo: 7th March 2023
  • Saturn Enters Pisces :pisces: 7th March 2023
  • Spring Equinox :bouquet: 20th March 2023
  • New Moon in Aries :aries: 21st March 2023
  • Pluto Enters Aquarius :aquarius: 23rd March 2023

But for now, lets go into more detail on what’s in store for us this week…

Full Moon :astrology_moon: in Virgo :virgo: 7th March 2023 7:40am (ET) 7th March 2023 12:40pm (GMT)

VIRGO - Earth / Mutable :virgo:
RULING PLANET - Mercury :white_circle:
6th HOUSE - Health, Fitness, Pets, Services, Helping, Working, Organisation :books:
COLOURS - Silvers, Greys, Purple & Violet :white_heart: :purple_heart: :white_heart:
CRYSTALS - Amethyst, Pyrite, Aventurine :crystal_ball:

Get ready for a truly Magickal :dizzy: Full Moon in Virgo :virgo: this week! This event will bring with it a calm, clarity that many of us will be incredibly thankful for :pray: It will remind us that it is in our power to make the best of wherever we are in our lives.

This Full Moon will feel like a tonic, an elixir :tea: that is specially crafted to guide and help us navigate all that lies ahead in the new astrological year. Being the last Full Moon :full_moon: of the current astrological year, it will prompt us to acknowledge some essential details and bring to light what we need to clear before starting afresh again :leaves:

This is an eyes-wide-open :eyes: time for our work, habits, health, and routines. We are likely to receive strong messages from our intuition at this time, so listen to your higher self and allow it to guide you to where you need to be :person_in_lotus_position:

Energetically, all signs will feel the influence of this event, but Virgo suns :sun_with_face:, as well as other Mutable signs - Sagittarius :sagittarius:, Gemini :gemini: and Pisces :pisces: might get a little extra pressure. Remember Full Moon is about letting go all you no longer need to manifest your dreams. See what comes up, let it flow and then let it go!

Virgo favours clearing, refining, purging, detoxing and organising and it very much favours launching self-improvement schemes!!

Cleansing and releasing rituals are particularly powerful during this Full Moon, as well as Banishing Spells. Get rid of all that stale energy and make way for all that is new and sparkly :sparkles:

Saturn :astrology_saturn: Enters Pisces :pisces: 7th March 2023 8:35am (ET) 7th March 2023 1:35pm (GMT)

Hot on the heels of the Full Moon, we can expect an even BIGGER energetic :zap: shift, as Saturn waves goodbye :wave: to Aquarius and moves into Pisces. This is a big deal for all zodiac signs, as this is an astrological influence that hasn’t occurred since 1996!! :astonished: Additionally, if you have Saturn in Pisces in your Natal Chart, get ready for some uncomfortable (but much needed!) lessons that Saturns Return is about to teach you.

Since December 2017, Saturn has been traveling through domicile zodiac signs (the signs he naturally rules). Capricorn :capricorn: until March 2020, and then Aquarius :aquarius: from March 2020 to March 2023, and so, for the past six years, Saturn has been incredibly comfortable and strong :muscle: If we think back over the past six years, I’m sure we can all agree we have collectively and personally experienced some fairly strong reality checks! :astonished: Doubly true for me, as my Saturn Return was Capricorn, and man, did I feel it! :sweat_smile:

But for around the next three years, Saturn transits Pisces, so what does this mean? Well, Saturn is not in detriment or fall in Pisces, which is good, but he doesn’t like Pisces much particularly either :confused: This is because Saturn is a serious teacher :woman_teacher: he wants us to learn, work hard :man_factory_worker: and not mess around. Pisces is a dreamy, empathetic water sign, one that wants us to float along :ocean: at ease in many (or any!) directions! The energies here are opposing.

Personally, we are about to feel a lot less pressure in one area of our Natal Charts :relieved: as Saturn moves out of Aquarius :aquarius: but, we are about to feel a lot more pressure in another area of our Natal Charts :expressionless: as he moves in to Pisces :pisces: This is because Saturn has been in one part of our charts for the past two or so years, and now he is about to move :fast_forward: into another part.

Wherever he has been is where we have almost certainly faced our biggest challenges, and wherever he is about to go is where we will be facing our biggest challenges in the coming years. Check your chart to see which house you have Aquarius in (pressure lightening), and Pisces in (pressure incoming) for more insight.

Collectively, the bad news is, regardless of our signs, the majority of us will struggle with boundaries :stop_sign: during this transit - knowing where they end and where they begin. The good new is, knowing this, we can take some proactive steps :ladder: to get ahead of this before it becomes an issue. Being clear about our expectations in all types of relationships will help us succeed :trophy: and prevent us from getting confused and losing ourselves in others.

Additionally, this is a good time to get creative at work! Saturn loves work and Pisces is a famous artist :art: so why not use this potent mix of energies to bring more creativity into our working lives, or even branch out into some creative hobbies? :smiley:

I’ll leave it there for this week, as thats ALOT to take in for one post :sweat_smile:

Have a lovely week all!

Love & Light :hearts: :candle: :stonehenge:

16 Likes

This is good news for me and I’ve been feeling it, now I know where it comes from! :blush: I have Aquarius in my second house, and my professional life has been a real struggle to even think about… :sweat_smile: No Pisces in my chart, the Lord of Karma roams elsewhere for now I hope.

I’m welcoming the new energy, enthusiasm and opportunities! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :zap: Time for a spiritual spring cleaning and new beginnings :broom: :sunrise_over_mountains:

Thank you for the lovely and detailed report once again dear @Abs53 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

You were not kidding- gosh, look at these events and happenings! :star_struck: The sky is really going at it this month haha. There are so many possibilities for spellwork that I don’t even know where to begin! :laughing:

I guess this a great first place to start- talk about spring cleaning! It sounds like the full moon in Virgo aligns beautifully with the equinox and the start of spring :seedling: :broom::blush: I could definitely dig up some cleansing work to do over the next few weeks!

Thanks so much for this loaded post, @Abs53- you really pack in the helpful information! I know I’ll be back revisiting this to absorb more and more of it. These forecasts are always a delight- thank you so much for your work on them! :heart::star2:

8 Likes

I love your posts so much! Thanks for taking so much time to share and teach. I’m excited to see where March takes us!.. also, how is it already March?

8 Likes

Huh… :thinking: I didn’t even realize I was going through a Saturn Return from last year until now :laughing: Saturn is in Aquarius in my chart!

Okay, so the house things have always confused me. I know I have planets in different signs, but how can I know which house a sign is in? That part always gets me lost… :sweat_smile:

Now this! This I am looking forward to for sure! I have so many different creative projects already floating around in my brain that it’s hard to pick one to focus on. I’m looking forward to being able to put some work into my creative processes and get back to making things I love and enjoy!

6 Likes

@CelestiaMoon Thats the perfect phrase “Spiritual Spring Clean!” :hearts: I hope things ease up for you now :slight_smile: You are very welcome!

@BryWisteria Thank you for your kind words! I’m glad the forecasts help! :smiley: I find it so much easier to keep track of my Magick when I know whats going on in the skies!

@AileyGrey Right? How is it March?! Time flying :small_airplane: it a double edged sword for me. I’m glad it’s passing quickly as it means my partner will be home quicker, but on the other side as soon as July comes round I’m back off to work, so will be missing precious time with my baby. It’s a weird situation!

@MeganB Have you found it tough or have you made it through unscathed? Mine was particularly awful but I also have Saturn in Retrograde so it kicks my butt! I’m in a much better place now though… Saturn can consider the lessons I very needed to learn, learnt! :rofl:

So the easiest way I’ve found is to use the Cafeastrology free natal report If you scroll down it shows you the Placidus which shows you the position of the zodiac signs in the houses during the time you were born. Your rising sign will be in the first house.

Then you can use the below to find out what each of the houses represent.

Or, if you know the order of the Zodiac Wheel and your rising sign already, you can work it out from there. EG. If you are Capricorn rising (1st house), you will have Aquarius in the 2nd, Pisces in the 3rd, Aries in the 4th and so on :smiley: Hope that helps!

7 Likes

Thank you, we appreciate it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This is beautiful and concise, definitely going to save it :heart:

6 Likes

It’s been pretty tough :laughing: and I’m just now making the connection between what happened and the Saturn return.

I found the house thing on Cafeastrology - thank you for that! - and found that I have Aquarius in my 9th and 10th houses. So for this, that means that the energy for that will be lightening. Then I have Pisces in…nowhere. I don’t have Pisces in a house. So does this mean I’ll get a break from Saturn’s energy this way? :laughing:

6 Likes

No problem! Yes, I would say that like @CelestiaMoon, you’re going to have an ease in Saturns pressure for the next 2 1/2 years! Thats awesome! Most people have a different zodiac in each house, but everyones chart is so individual to the exact time and place they were born, some may find they have the same sign straddling two houses; it sounds like you guys have both got that happening in your charts. You’ve had a double whammy with Saturn in Aquarius and now it’s time for a much needed break! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Urgh, its such a rough time! The good news is, as long as you pay attention to the issues highlighted in your first Saturn return (usually between ages 27-31), the second (56-60) will be much gentler and the third (84-90) even more so! :sparkles: After all, it’s pretty cruel if you get to the third and it’s still trying to kick your arse! :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

haha that’s very true!

Thank you for the helpful chart, too. I think I’m finally starting to get the hang of some of this astrology business! :clap: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Only old news here! Check out the Astrology Tag for new astrological posts :star2: