Astrological Forecast W/C Monday 11th October 2021

Astrological Highlights for the Week Ahead

After a busy week last week, the coming week sees calmer skies with regards to major planetary movements. We can expect a series of uplifting and supportive aspects, including a lovely trine between the Sun and Jupiter. This week acts as a well needed remedy for the recent cloudiness and high energy we have been experiencing, as well as giving us the chance to absorb and adjust to the celestial activities of the previous week :ringer_planet:

First Quarter Moon in Capricorn :capricorn: 12th October 2021 (ET) 13th October 2021 (BST)

Early on in this week, we see the Moon Waxing Crescent before the First Quarter occurs in the ambitious sign of Capricorn. The Waxing Moon :waxing_crescent_moon: and First Quarter Moon :first_quarter_moon: are great times to focus on manifesting what you want in your life, combining this with the typical “work horse” Capricorn energy, this is a great chance to focus on work matters :sparkles: Capricorn is grounded (Earth sign), persistent and realistic and will give you the push you need to overcome work related barriers and anxieties.

Capricorn First Quarter Activities:

Sun in Libra :libra: Trine Jupiter in Aquarius :aquarius: 15 October 2021 8:43AM (ET) 15th October 2021 1:43PM (BST)

The 15th October 2021 sees an auspicious trine connection between the Sun :sunny: and Jupiter :orange_circle: which has the potential to extend to all areas of life. Remember, Jupiter is the planet of expansion :star2: abundance :moneybag: and luck :four_leaf_clover: - and when the Sun forms this unique aspect with Jupiter these qualities are magnified :mag_right: The Sun shines its bright light on Jupiter and, in turn, Jupiter showers us with all the fabulous qualities he embodies!

Success, luck in a special area, recognition, good health or well-being, all this and much more can happen and will happen in many cases :sparkles: In Greek mythology, Jupiter was aligned with Zeus, the king of the gods. Basically, Jupiter IS power and during this trine we get to bask in this potent energy :relieved:

Another bonus, is that this energy can be felt from around 48 hours from the moment the trine forms. I have added the times of the trine ET and BST above - this would be a brilliant opportunity to meditate and connect with Jupiter to see what messages come to mind :phone:

Themes could include - Good health breaks :green_apple: lucky breaks :money_with_wings: awards & recognition :trophy:

Mercury Rx in Libra :libra: sextile Venus in Sagittarius :sagittarius: 16th October 2021 10:21AM (ET) 17th October 2021 15:21PM (BST)

This week will see a positive sextile between Mercury Rx :white_circle: and Venus :heartpulse: which will awaken our sense of harmony, beauty and our creative spirit.

When Mercury (ruler of communication) and Venus (planet of Love) form positive sextiles, we are presented with a beautiful opportunity to have strong, loving and meaningful conversations with our loved ones :heavy_heart_exclamation: This is a wonderful moment to chisel out time for a significant other, and to engage in some activities that will strengthen your spiritual and romantic bonds.

This is also an excellent time to work on the art of speech formulation :speaking_head: - are you a diplomatic speaker? Could you benefit from working towards communicating in a more open and honest manner? Flowery speech is favoured right now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Propitious love language during this period will come in the form of poetry, proud love declarations and emphasising your delight in you loved ones finer or quirkier qualities :kissing_heart:

Themes could include - love letters :love_letter: Shakespeare :books: romantic movies :heartbeat: :movie_camera:

Final Note:

October of 2021 is an unusual month astrologically speaking. Between 6th October 2021 and 18th October 2021 four planets (Pluto :small_red_triangle: Saturn :ringer_planet: Jupiter :orange_circle: and Mercury :white_circle:) end their retrogrades and turn direct within 2 weeks of each other. When this happens, the pace of life will pick up and the planets team up to produce some really progressive vibes that will be felt across the globe. With Samhain :jack_o_lantern: approaching at the end of month the veil will be thin - this signals a fantastic opportunity to call on your deities for help and advice on how to proceed into the Celtic New Year :sparkling_heart:

Looking ahead to next week, we have Mercury :white_circle: stationing Direct in Libra :libra: Jupiter :orange_circle: stationing Direct in Aquarius :aquarius: a Full Moon :full_moon: in Aries :aries: & the start of (one of my personal favourites!) Scorpio Season :sun: Bearing this in mind, it would be wise to make the most of this weeks relative calm :wink:

@christina4 if could you please suggest crystals for romance, luck, manifesting and ambition, I would be very grateful :smiley:

Have a lovely week, these words are my own.

Love & Light to all :heartpulse: :candle: :stonehenge:

11 Likes

Of course!!!
Crystals for romance include: garnet, rose quartz, carnelian, rhodonite and mangano calcite.

Crystals for luck and manifestation are: Pyrite, Aventurine, citrine, green jade, moss agate, selenite and clear quartz.

Crystals for ambition: blue apatite, tigers eye, clear quartz, amethyst, carnelian and aventurine

Thank you for the weekly updates!!!

11 Likes

I have always looked forward to these posts & any posts with crystal references. Scorpio is my sun sign! I love Scorpio season, but this year I am definitely looking forward to Samhain. I don’t know what I am going to do this year for it, but I will know more as we get closer. I’m actually waiting for my new altar cloth to be delivered. I can’t wait to change it up a bit & get started fresh!

7 Likes

Thank you @Abs53 and @christina4 :grin:
Like @Siofra I always look forward to this!

7 Likes

Thanks so much for such a detailed report! Great as always and such a descriptive reading to help us navigate this month.

Blessed Be, Abs! :sparkles:

6 Likes

That makes several of us- hooray for Scorpio Season! :partying_face: :scorpius:

This is such a beautiful direction to head in this week. Now I’ll have to be creative and think up some nice things that I can do with my partner! We really love playing board games- perhaps it’s time to get a new one we can enjoy together :game_die: :blush:

Thanks so much for this forecast, @Abs53- it’s beautifully and emotionally written in a way that just clicks. I always enjoy reading it! Thank you for blessing us with your wisdom :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I personally am very excited about Scorpio Season. It’s always 1 of my favorite times of the year, as long as I can remember. My mom was a Scorpio & we used to butt heads something fierce. I remember my brother referring to it as World War 3 every time we got going on whatever it was that day. Poor thing was a Sagittarius :sagittarius: living with 2 very strong Scorpio :scorpius: women. He didn’t stand a chance. :rofl:

5 Likes

@christina4 thank you so much for your help, as always, its much appreciated! :raised_hands:

@Siofra Thats a great idea! Please let us know what you decide to do :jack_o_lantern: My brother often got trapped between me and my mum (Virgo & Gemini) he’s a Scorpio Sun but he has Pisces Moon and Cancer Rising, and is super sensitive and really really non confrontational :joy: Poor guy.

@Rowan @Francisco No problem, it’s a pleasure! :sparkles:

@TheTravelWitch thank you for your kind words, enjoy your game night! :heartpulse:

6 Likes