Astrological Forecast W/C Monday 15th November 2021

Astrological Highlights for the Week Ahead

This week we see Vesta entering Sagittarius :sagittarius:followed by a beautiful Full Moon Partial Lunar Eclipse in Taurus :taurus: before rounding off the week with the Sun moving into Sagittarius :sagittarius:

Vesta enters Sagittarius :sagittarius:16th November 2021 9:04AM (EST) 16th November 2021 2.04PM (GMT)

Vesta got her name from the Roman goddess of home, family, and fertility. She was usually depicted as a sacred fire, which burned in a temple placed in the Roman forum. This fire :fire: was considered the protector of the Roman people and needed to be kept burning at all times. It was kept alive by the Vestal Virgins, the priestesses of Vesta.

In astrological terms, the asteroid Vesta reveals how we choose to confront our issues arising at work, or regarding our devotion :pray: to something. This can be a cause or a person. It tells us what we sacrifice and our integrity, as well as any issues we have surrounding intimacy and restraint.

Vesta in Sagittarius :sagittarius: is optimistic, enthusiastic and adventurous. It is independent, idealistic, and a staunch defender of beliefs :guardsman: A truth seeker. Be mindful of Sagittarius’s more flirty, flighty tendencies.

Now would be an excellent time to do some work on renewing your faith, or finding a new faith. To look at what you really care about and to work on any potential intimacy :revolving_hearts: issues we have with ourselves and others.

Full Moon Partial Lunar Eclipse in Taurus :taurus: 19th November 2021 3:57AM (EST) 19th November 2021 8:57AM (GMT)

TAURUS :taurus: - Earth / Fixed
RULING PLANET - Venus :heartpulse:
2nd HOUSE - Finances, Possessions, Values, Self Worth :moneybag:
COLOURS - Blue, Green, White :large_blue_circle: :green_circle: :white_circle:
CRYSTALS - Emerald, Jade, Clear Quartz :crystal_ball:

The highlight of the week, this Full Moon carries with it something a little bit special as it’s actually also a Partial Lunar Eclipse in Taurus :sparkles: This Full Moon brings to a close issues that were set in motion back in mid-May, 2018, with the New Moon in Taurus, making this the PERFECT opportunity to close any Taurus themed issues that have been recurring since May 2018.

This is also the first eclipse of a set occurring along the Taurus-Scorpio axis. There will be a Solar Eclipse in Taurus in April 2022, a Lunar Eclipse in Scorpio (Taurus’ opposite sign) in May 2022, a Solar Eclipse in Scorpio in October 2022, a Lunar Eclipse in Taurus in November 2022, a Lunar Eclipse in Scorpio in May 2023, and finally, a Lunar Eclipse in Taurus in October 2023.

Since Taurus is ruled by Venus :heartpulse: the Planet of Love, it’s energy can be very romantic, sensual and affectionate. It is a sentimental and warm sign.

It rules the 2nd house :house_with_garden: so carries with it a material flavour. Finances, wealth and possessions are key :old_key: themes to be aware of at this time.

Tying all of these elements together, it would be fitting to spend some time meditating on what our financial circumstances with our loved ones have looked like over the last 3 and half years. What were the key themes you would like to get closure on and leave in the past? Is there anything you want to bring into the future?

Decide what you want to release and do it during this Full Moon :full_moon: End the recurring problems that have been eating at you!

Activities under this Full Moon:

• Meditate :person_in_lotus_position: and revisit old journals to remind yourself of where you were 3 and a half years ago. What do you need to let go?
  • Fire Ritual :fire: - Burn those things you don’t want to bring forward now; focus on those with themes surrounding partnerships :couplekiss_woman_woman: loved ones, finances :pound: and / or a combination of all these themes!
  • Taurus loves good food :pancakes: treat yourself to something delicious :yum:

Sun enters Sagittarius :sagittarius: 21st November 2021 9:34PM (EST) 22nd November 2021 2:34AM (GMT)

The end of the week sees us wave goodbye :wave: to Scorpio season and say a warm welcome to Sagittarius season! :hugs:

This bold fire sign loves to travel, have fun, and learn new things! This is a time for adventure and to push beyond our boundaries to try something new :sparkles:

Things to do when the Sun is in Sagittarius:

• Have fun - go on some fun adventures with friends and family :dancing_women:
  • Study - Sagittarius is very supportive of education! Pick a topic and get reading :books:
  • Travel! Or plan your next trip. Sagittarius vibes will help get you in the mood for your next big trip :airplane:

Helpful crystals for this week would be ones that promote self empowerment, learning and peace @christina4 any suggestions please?

These words are my own, any questions, please ask.

Love & Light :heartpulse: :candle: :stonehenge:

8 Likes

Abs
Great, I’m thinking of printing this out to help me with my journaling into the deeper World. I am working on being a shaman in my own journey & this would help me with my journaling!

Blockquote

This would be a great journal prompt on the full moon! Thank you very much for all your wisdom! I absolutely live for this!
Jeannie

5 Likes

As a Scorpio sun and Taurus moon, I imagine it’s likely I’ll be feeling this set of eclipses!

Woohoo! We’re taking off later this month for a long awaited trip to the USA. Can’t wait! :flight_departure: :blush:

Thanks as always for your helpful explanations and wonderful guidance, Abs, these forecasts are really a treasure! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Wishing everyone a blessed full moon and eclipse! :full_moon_with_face: :sparkles:

4 Likes

Congrats on being able to come back to the USA, TheTravelWitch.

Hmm. :thinking: I may have moved too quickly this week when I added 3 more days to my England trip in December… I had to go back to last week’s post and I saw this:

In the practical, hard working sign of Capricorn, we can expect the energy to become focused and committed to stabilising our relationships :couplekiss_man_woman: and planning for our futures with our loved ones.

Maybe Juno in Capricorn and the Sun about to enter Sagittarius inspired me?

Thank you, Abs53, for your weekly Astrological Forecasts. I agree with Jeannie1 - I look forward to these every week and I am thankful for your wisdom on this topic. I’m excited for the partial lunar eclipse!

3 Likes

Vesta is a new aspect for me to learn, it has come up a couple of times recently. Now I’m curious about it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I am going to try this at some point today. I have been getting a little better with meditations & I’m trying to do at least one per day, some days I get 2 in if I’,m lucky! :two_hearts:

3 Likes