Astrological Forecast W/C Monday 18th October 2021

Astrological Highlights for the Week Ahead

Apologies for posting this slightly late…This incredibly fast-paced week sees the beginning of the end of Mercury Retrograde, Jupiter stationing Direct in Aquarius, a Full Moon in Aries & the Sun moving into dark & sensuous Scorpio :black_heart: … I hope you made the most of last week, because this week is FULL of drive…

Jupiter stations Direct in Aquarius :aquarius: 18th October 2021 1:30AM (ET) 18th October 2021 6:30AM (BST)

Our month of forward movement continues as Jupiter :orange_circle: and Mercury :white_circle: join Saturn :ringer_planet: and Pluto :small_red_triangle: stationing Direct, leaving just Uranus :large_blue_circle: and Neptune :large_blue_diamond: as the bigger planets still in Retrograde.

Jupiter is the planet of expansion, growth, luck and abundance :sparkle: and, when Direct, brings forward the qualities it retains :fast_forward:

With Jupiter moving forward in Aquarius :aquarius: these qualities are flavoured with typically Aquarian themes - people are more likely to come together with the intent of a better tomorrow for all. With both Jupiter and Saturn back in Aquarius, there is a greater emphasis on unity at this time :people_holding_hands:

Jupiter :orange_circle: in Aquarius expands our desire to be part of a like-minded community and defend our ideals - this transit inspires us to break free from oppressive systems and to work towards manifesting a better future for the collective.

Jupiter has been retrograding since 20th June and began its retrograde in sensitive Pisces :pisces: before entering Aquarius 28th July - its had quite the journey!

It would be wise to take a moment of reflection this week, to cast our minds back to which Jupiter bound topics have been at the forefront of our minds during the past 4 months.

Jupiter is a teacher :woman_teacher: The planet rules our true north and soul purpose… Here, we are being asked to consider, what is our inner truth? Are we living our life to our true potential? What are our goals, what are our plans? We do we need to do to achieve them? :thinking:

As Jupiter stations Direct he is offering you the opportunity to expand these horizons, and to move forward with luck :four_leaf_clover: and good fortune.

Mercury stations Direct in Libra :libra: 18th October 2021 11:17AM (ET) 18th October 2021 16:17PM (BST)

Yay! The end is in sight for the last Mercury :white_circle: Retrograde of 2021 - however, we are not quite in the clear yet, as we remain in the post shadow period until around 2nd November 2021.

So, as Mercury turns Direct in Libra - what can we expect? Well, with Libra :libra: being an air sign and the ruler of the 7th house (Relationships) and Mercury being the Planet of Communication :speaking_head: we can expect a little bit of gossip and the potential for some drama within our relationships - that goes for romantic :hearts: family :family_man_woman_boy: and platonic :dancing_women:

It would be wise, therefore, to proceed with caution :warning: remember, people are more likely during this period to speak unfiltered.

In lighter news, we will start to feel the Mercury cloud :cloud: begin to lift, we will start to gain more clarity and, towards the end of the shadow period, will be begin to see an ease in communications and an all round lighter vibe… More on Mercury Direct in Libra to come when the shadow period lifts… :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Full Moon in Aries :aries: 20th October 2021 10:57AM (ET) 20th October 2021 15:57PM (BST)

ARIES - Fire / Cardinal :aries:
RULING PLANET - Mars :red_circle:
1st HOUSE - First Impressions, Self & Appearance, Leadership, Fresh Starts & New Beginnings :woman_red_haired: :earth_americas:
COLOURS - Red, Red, Red! :red_circle: :red_circle: :red_circle:
CRYSTALS - Jasper, Carnelian, Ruby :crystal_ball:

Full Moons :full_moon: are always a time of release, and this Full Moon, in the firey :fire: & assertive sign of Aries :aries: has the potential to release a TON of stagnant energy! :zap: Brace yourselves, because this is a game changer! :sweat_smile:

Arguably the boldest Full Moon of the year, Aries is here to help us bust through any stale energy holding us back from our deepest magic :sparkles: Coming almost immediately after four planets go direct (Pluto, Saturn, Jupiter and Mercury), The Ram :ram: is igniting a fire that will push us to move forward :fast_forward: with all of the lessons their retrogrades taught us…

Remember that warning about the Mercury post shadow period influencing our filters? It is wise to temper our language before we speak this Full Moon - Aries is honest and she wants us to clear up any miscommunications - but she doesn’t want us to hurt each others feelings. :hugs: Relationship themes include setting the record straight and airing our differences to make way for a smoother, calmer coupling going forward :couplekiss_man_man:

Focus on releasing negativity and anything that no longer serves you during this Full Moon, so you can free yourself from all the lessons the last few months have taught you :dizzy:

Aries is brave and bold and, as the first sign of the zodiac, wants to encourage us to rip up the old and make way for the new. This Moon is referred to as the Hunters Full Moon as it traditionally signalled a time to go out hunting to store up meat for the winter. Follow that inner calling and be a warrior for positive change in your life! :sparkles:

Things to do under an Aries Full Moon:

Sun enters Scorpio :scorpius: 23rd October 2021 12:51AM (ET) 23rd October 2021 5:51AM (BST)

The sign of Scorpio :scorpius: is one of depth, intimacy, and extremes of feeling. All that is hidden, taboo, secret, or suppressed is of interest to us in Scorpio. We would do well to consider, Scorpio tends to believe that life isn’t fair, which is a change of pace from Libra :libra: who strives for equality and fairness.

Scorpio’s energy is passionate, strong-willed, and intense. It can be a transformative energy :dizzy: however, be wary – Scorpio’s more negative qualities can include jealousy, vindictiveness, and manipulation.

We are drawn to challenges and crises under Scorpio, and we can feel compelled to heal, fix, and direct or manage. We are especially successful at organising, researching, investigating, and analysing :male_detective:

All this Scorpio energy coming straight on the heels of the Full Moon in Aries makes for some passionate date night vibes - enjoy! :upside_down_face: :heartpulse:

Have a lovely week, these words are my own.

@christina4 any crystal insights would be great :blush:

Love & Light to all :heartpulse: :candle: :stonehenge:

13 Likes

@Abs53 thanks for all the info. It is always very insightful and well done.

8 Likes

Thank you very much for taking the time to do these for the community as I learn more about Astrology and start to integrate these into my daily life.

Tem

8 Likes

Thank you! :heart: I’m a Scorpio Sun. My son is an Aries Rising & my husband is an Aries Sun :sun:

I’m excited about tomorrow, I’ll be cleansing crystals & decks & jewelry in the afternoon. During the evening I’m going to put them all under the :full_moon: full moon with some moon water. I also plan on doing the Moon in Aries Meditation :woman_in_lotus_position:.

Thinking :thinking: about some recent events, the planets being retrograde & now stationing direct coincide with the timeliness of some things.

6 Likes

Wow, it sounds like this week’s full moon is the perfect lead up to Samhain and the Witches’ New Year at the end of the month- time for a little “Autumn Cleaning”! Time to get rid of anything unwanted from this year to clear the way for the new :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

These forecasts are always loaded with valuable information and really helpful guidance- both you and your posts are a blessing, @Abs53! Thanks so much for sharing :heart:

Wishing everyone a very happy and blessed Full Hunter’s Moon in Aries tonight! :ram: :full_moon_with_face:

5 Likes

Thank you this was wonderful and now something make sense🙏🏻

4 Likes

Thanks for this wonderful Astrological Foresight @Abs53, I’m a Sagittarius, and along with Freebie Friday with @MeganB, it all makes sense that I could do a Letting Go Spell and then focus on growing/loving myself. Sometimes forgiveness of one’s self is a little harder to do.

7 Likes

@crystal24 @Temujin_Calidius @TheTravelWitch @Siofra @darlene3 @debra2

You are all so welcome. Let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with :sparkles:

7 Likes

This forecast is in the past- but no worries! You can browse Astrological Forecasts to find the current news for the skies this week.