Astrological Forecast W/C Monday 25th October 2021

Astrological Highlights for the Week Ahead

This week I’m on holiday with my family, so I’ve decided to just focus on the one major transit for this week - which is Mars :red_circle: moving into Scorpio :scorpion:

Mars Transits Scorpio :scorpius: 30th October 2021 10:21AM ET 30th October 2021 15:21PM BST

Mars :red_circle: is the Planet of Passion and rules action; he brings fire, energy, drive and determination. Scorpio is mysterious, sexy, loves taboo and is dark and powerful :black_heart:

You may be inclined to think that Mars’ planetary fire :fire: mixing with Scorpio’s watery elements :ocean: is a recipe for disaster, however, in this coupling we don’t see Scorpio extinguishing Mars’ fire, rather Mars’ fire, turns Scorpio’s watery depths into a running pool of molten lava! :volcano:

When these two come together we are focused on getting what we want. We persevere through hardships, and the high energy level this transit presents gives us the ability to handle tedious tasks with ease. This is a good time for starting a new venture or project :memo: as we will be driven to succeed.

We have a particular affinity with the occult right now, and this is further aided by Samhain being just round the corner :crystal_ball: Intuition is high when Mars is in Scorpio and we find ourselves drawn to exploring deeper levels of our existence and our emotional depths :sparkles:We are very interested in others, and the darkness and taboo that may lay under the surface. We want to know what makes us, and others, tick and we want to embrace it!

There is a lot of high passion, sexual energy and aggression flying around when Mars is in Scorpio :heavy_heart_exclamation: We have moved on from the romantic vibes of Libra (note that we have Venus :heartpulse: in a fire sign, Sagittarius :sagittarius: contributing more to this passionate energy) to the sensual sign of Scorpio. As far as sexual stamina goes, this position is thought to be the strongest of all the positions of Mars! :couplekiss_man_man:

Mars remains in Scorpio until 13th December 2021 - so you have a good few weeks to enjoy this transformative energy! :dizzy:

Things to do when Mars Transits Scorpio:

• Meditate on what you want, what you really really want and go for it. It would be such a shame to waste this energy! :zap:
  • Explore your sexuality - now is a great time for Sex Magick! :fireworks:
  • Do not let the negative aspects of Mars (war, anger, aggression) and the negative aspects of Scorpio (jealously, moodiness and revenge) take over :warning: The combination of this planetary placement can be potent if not exercised correctly! Calming crystals, as well as ones that enhance intuition may be useful, as we have more than enough fire in the celestials to be dealing with right now @christina4 any ideas, please? :pray:

Happy Samhain to you all! :partying_face:

These words are my own, any questions please ask.

Love & Light to all :heartpulse: :candle: :stonehenge:

15 Likes

Of course, @Abs53 I got this!

Calming Crystals:
Rose quartz, blue calcite, green calcite, rhodonite, blue lace agate, infinite stone, serpentine, smithsonite, watermelon :watermelon: tourmaline, pink tourmaline, rainbow :rainbow: moonstone, fuchsite, chiastolite

:gem: To use these for calm, hold a chosen crystal in your hand(s) (after it’s cleansed and charged) close your eyes and take three deep breaths and let it’s calming energies take over. You can also meditate with it (them).

Intuition Crystals:
Amethyst, agate, clear quartz, selenite, rose quartz, lapis lazuli, amazonite, celestite, malachite, kyanite, black obsidian, sodalite, moonstone, labradorite

:gem: To use these crystals for intuition, after cleansing and charging, place over the third eye for 11 minutes. Let it open up your intuition. You can carry it with you and meditation won’t hurt either.

13 Likes

There is definitely something strong in the air- I’ve been really restless since yesterday. Perhaps a new hobby project would be a great outlet for that energy and drive!

As always, your wisdom and advice are greatly appreciated, @Abs53 :blush::heart::scorpius: And thanks to @Christina4 for the bonus list of helpful crystals during this time! :gem::sparkles:

And I hope you have a wonderful holiday with your family, Abs! Have fun! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

You’re absolutely welcome :relaxed::revolving_hearts: anything to help!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Perfect. Thanks so much Abs :pray:

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing

5 Likes

I think I’m going to use some of those crystals through the weekend. I have some antsy energy & with certain things I’m a little more tense.

Thank you @Abs53 & @christina4! :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Definitely cleanse them first. Especially if you’re antsy! I’ve been so busy lately that I just broke down and I’m done with everything for a little bit, so me and rose quartz are hitting some :zzz:’s together.

6 Likes

@TheTravelWitch @Princess_Tara @Francisco @Siofra

No problem :blush: you’re very welcome.

@TheTravelWitch thank you, we are having a lovely time! I am definitely going to be putting some of this energy to good use!

@Siofra me too - it’s an odd one, for sure!

@christina4 thank you for the suggestions! :pray:

3 Likes

This forecast is in the past- but no worries! You can browse Astrological Forecasts to find the current news for the skies this week.