Astrological Forecast W/C Monday 27th September 2021

This week, the main event to note is Mercury’s last Retrograde of the year, in the sign of Libra :libra:

Mercury Retrograde :white_circle: Monday 27th September 2021

Whilst Mercury retrograde tends to get a bad rap, it’s important to remember, this retrograde offers us the opportunity to do some work on our inner selves. The “re’s” are what Mercury retrograde is all about; re-evaluate, revise, review, revisit, reanalyse.

Issues that may occur during Mercury Retrograde:

• Past relationship issues (romantic and platonic) have a tendency of reappearing :couplekiss_man_woman:
  • Past financial problems may come back around :moneybag:
  • Issues with past projects and jobs may crop up :notebook:
  • Communication can be strained and words misinterpreted :mute:
  • Technological problems are common :desktop_computer:

This retrograde is taking place in the relationship sign :family_man_woman_boy: of Libra, and will be here until 18th October 2021; as so, the theme of this retrograde is all about boundaries in our relationships - platonic and romantic :heart: - and issues with our relationships may be thrown into the limelight :high_brightness:

It’s not all bad though! Libra is harmonious, she wants balance in relationships and she wants to serve justice. This all implies that this retrograde may help heal more relationship issues than not.

To get more specific with how this retrograde may affect you, it is worth checking to see where you have Libra in your Natal Chart.

The placement of Libra :libra: can help you know what to expect, for example, if you have Libra in your 1st house, this may draw attention to the relationship you have with your self, your body, your identity :woman_red_haired: If you have Libra in your 2nd house, you may want to rethink your relationship with money, your work ethic and your chosen career path :money_with_wings:

Image from Astrostyle

Things to do during this retrograde:

• :woman_in_lotus_position: Meditate over your closest relationships - are any of them lacking boundaries or are there any relationships where you may need to relax the boundaries? Re-evaluate your relationships with these people.
  • :o: Check where you have Libra in your chart and see if any issues in this area come to light. It’s a good time for shadow work in this area.
  • :bookmark_tabs: Slow down, re-read everything - Measure twice, cut once!
  • :purple_heart: Don’t be too hard on yourself if you make a mistake.
  • :loud_sound: Speak clearly - avoid conflict and be wary that people may not mean what they say!

Apologies, its a short one this week, but I am a little under the weather! These words are my own, any questions, please ask.

Love & Light :heartpulse: :candle: :stonehenge:

14 Likes

I admit I was getting a bit worried about what the Mercury Retrograde would bring- but this is a very reassuring message! It sounds like things could use a bit of stirring up in order to eventually settle into harmony :balance_scale: :blush:

Thank you so much for taking the time to put this astrological forecast together, Abs- you are amazing! Please get some good rest and take care of yourself. I hope you feel better soon! :pray::heart:

7 Likes

Sorry that your not feeling well!!!
I did want to help out with the stones as I usually do. So, here goes it:

*Stones for any romantic issues: rose quartz
*Stones for finances: Aventurine, Pyrite
*Issues regarding past projects: tigers eye and carnelian for procrastination and creativity.
*Stones for communication: any light blue stones like larimar, turquoise, aquamarine and celestite.
*Stones for technological problems: shungite, hematite and black tourmaline.

8 Likes

@TheTravelWitch Thank you Bryanna! I seem to have caught a cold/flu type bug that I just cant shift but my doctor has given me antibiotics now, I started them yesterday and I’m already feeling much better :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

@christina4 Thanks hun, I completely forgot to tag you! :roll_eyes: I’ll be more on the ball next week :sparkles:

7 Likes

I’m so glad you’re feeling better, @Abs53! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Take it easy and get some good rest- may you be fully recovered before you know it! :heart:

6 Likes

@Abs53 ~ Thank you so much for this! I was stressing about this Mercury Rx and your post alleviates much of that!

@christina4 ~ Thanks for the crystal suggestions!

6 Likes

Thank you for this forecast, Abs! I am relieved because I know that when Libra brings something bad it’s because it also brings something good to balance it out. :balance_scale:

This was so good. Please continue with these! They bring so much depth and insight to our week!

7 Likes

They really do!!! I’ve always looked forward to @abs astrology posts!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Ahh thanks guys :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @Francisco @christina4 I’m working on this coming weeks forecast today :grinning:

@BrightBear you are very welcome :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Awesome!! I can’t wait and I bet it’s a great forecast :blush::two_hearts: I’m typing up my weekly challenge. Can you guess what it’s on?? :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

This is the first time reading one of these and it’s really spot on. Though I have only been struggling with work mainly. However, looking at that chart I see some of the other frustrations that I have been working on without knowing. Libra is in the 6th house for me. Unknowingly, I have been soooo happy lately trying to organize my house over the last week. Finishing projects to better organize everything or tossing stuff I don’t need to hang on to. Then when reading this, I have been struggling with health (getting sick, eating a lot of bad food etc) and fitness. This is actually a really fantastic eye opener for me to focus on some of these areas to bring back into my goals and habits. @Abs53 this is really amazing, stay healthy and safe. Sorry to hear you have been sick.
:purple_heart:

6 Likes