This week, the main event to note is Mercury’s last Retrograde of the year, in the sign of Libra
Mercury Retrograde Monday 27th September 2021
Whilst Mercury retrograde tends to get a bad rap, it’s important to remember, this retrograde offers us the opportunity to do some work on our inner selves. The “re’s” are what Mercury retrograde is all about; re-evaluate, revise, review, revisit, reanalyse.
Issues that may occur during Mercury Retrograde:
- Past relationship issues (romantic and platonic) have a tendency of reappearing
- Past financial problems may come back around
- Issues with past projects and jobs may crop up
- Communication can be strained and words misinterpreted
- Technological problems are common
This retrograde is taking place in the relationship sign of Libra, and will be here until 18th October 2021; as so, the theme of this retrograde is all about boundaries in our relationships - platonic and romantic - and issues with our relationships may be thrown into the limelight
It’s not all bad though! Libra is harmonious, she wants balance in relationships and she wants to serve justice. This all implies that this retrograde may help heal more relationship issues than not.
To get more specific with how this retrograde may affect you, it is worth checking to see where you have Libra in your Natal Chart.
The placement of Libra can help you know what to expect, for example, if you have Libra in your 1st house, this may draw attention to the relationship you have with your self, your body, your identity If you have Libra in your 2nd house, you may want to rethink your relationship with money, your work ethic and your chosen career path
Image from Astrostyle
Things to do during this retrograde:
- Meditate over your closest relationships - are any of them lacking boundaries or are there any relationships where you may need to relax the boundaries? Re-evaluate your relationships with these people.
- Check where you have Libra in your chart and see if any issues in this area come to light. It’s a good time for shadow work in this area.
- Slow down, re-read everything - Measure twice, cut once!
- Don’t be too hard on yourself if you make a mistake.
- Speak clearly - avoid conflict and be wary that people may not mean what they say!
Apologies, its a short one this week, but I am a little under the weather! These words are my own, any questions, please ask.
Love & Light