Astrological Forecast WC 27th June 2022

Astrological Highlights

As I didn’t have an opportunity to post last week, I will recap the two important transitions from the previous week, before going into the coming transitions this week to bring us up to date. There is a lot of soft, loving energy in the air at the moment, which should make for a Magickal few weeks :sparkles:

:astrology_sun: Sun enters Cancer :cancer: 21st June 2022 5:14am (ET) 21st June 2022 10:14am (BST)

The Sun :sunny: has moved into Cancer, where he will stay until 22nd July, before moving into firey Leo :leo:

When the Sun is in Cancer we may feel a little protective of ourselves and our loved ones. We will focus on our “nests” - our homes :houses: our family and all that we need to make us feel safe and secure :lock:

Nurturing, caring :people_hugging: and deep emotions are all in Cancers wheelhouse. We want to spend time with our loved ones; pampering them :heartpulse: connecting with them and strengthening our bonds.

Beautifying our environment is a priority, as is making sure we are loved and, in turn, showing how much we care for those who are special to us :dizzy:

There is a very soft, affectionate energy about Cancer, but :warning: we need to check ourselves for dependence and ensure our need for closeness and connection does not turn into smothering, controlling or self-depreciating behaviour.

:astrology_venus: Venus enters Gemini :gemini: 22nd June 2022 8:34pm (ET) 23rd June 2022 1:34am (BST)

Venus will remain in Gemini until 17th July, when she will move into Cancer :cancer:

You may be inclined to think, with Venus being the planet of the heart :heart: and Gemini the planet of the mind :brain:, this position may clash - but fear not, when Venus enters Gemini, the energies combine :cyclone: to form meaningful connections between the heart and mind!

:star:This is the perfect time to open up to someone you care about and to make deep and loving connections that will stand the test of time.:star:

If you are single and you like someone, act now. Venus in Gemini - aided by Mercury in Gemini - puts the power of loving communication front and centre, and the upcoming New Moon in Cancer, signifies new beginnings in all things gloriously Cancerian! :two_hearts:

If you are in a relationship, now is the perfect time to reconnect with your partner and take your relationship to a deeper level.

:astrology_neptune: Neptune Retrograde in Pisces :pisces: 28th June 2022 3:54am (ET) 28th June 2022 8:54am (BST)

This week sees Neptune begin it’s annual retrograde and, like the last 11 years and the next 3 to come, will retrograde in its home sign of Pisces :pisces:

The mystical, dreamy :thought_balloon: sign of Pisces is Neptune’s domicile, which means it’s where the planet feels most at home :house: and capable of enacting its energy.

Neptune is a generational planet, so her energy is felt collectively, rather than personally. We don’t feel the effects as strongly as we would if Mercury or Venus were retrograding. That said, it doesn’t mean it isn’t an important transit.

Neptune retrograde in Pisces may make us feel inclined to enhance our compassion and desire for peace :dove:, not just for ourselves, but for everyone.

Now is an excellent time to embark on some self reflection :person_in_lotus_position: and some soul searching. Neptune is all about mystery and illusion - things that are felt rather than seen.

Our spirituality is very important to this planet, so it would be wise to use this time to reunite yourself with your inner beliefs, your core and your spirituality :dizzy: If you have found yourself lost or wavering in your faith, Neptune is giving you your annual opportunity to reconnect.

:astrology_moon: New Moon :new_moon: in Cancer :cancer: 28th June 2022 10:52pm (ET) 29th June 2022 3:52am (BST)

CANCER :cancer: - Water / Cardinal
RULING PLANET - Moon :crescent_moon:
4th HOUSE - Home, Family, Emotional Foundations, Femininity :houses:
COLOURS - Green, Blue, Purple, White :green_circle: :large_blue_circle: :purple_circle: :white_circle:
CRYSTALS - Moonstone, Amethyst, Emerald :crystal_ball:

This New Moon packs a powerful punch, not only is it the first New Moon of the Summer :sun: but the Moon is right at home here in Cancer, the sign she rules!

The New Moon :new_moon: is a time for rejuvenation and manifestation, this is an excellent time to commit to personal goals that express the positive energies of Cancer :cancer: - home, family, security, our deepest most intimate feelings :heartpulse:

Consider starting a project aimed at improving your family life or a major long-term venture.

Cancer loves love! Loving your family, your friends but also yourself. Carve out some time for yourself this New Moon as well as for others.

:two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

And in true Cancer form, I would like to end this post by saying Happy Anniversary :sparkler: to the Love of my Life :heart: @praecog29 :heart:

These words are my own. Have a lovely week :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Love & Light to all :heartpulse: :candle: :stonehenge:

9 Likes

I love when what you are saying in the stars reflects directly to what is happening in my life! I am definitely feeling like I need to take care of our “nest”. Lots of cleaning, cooking, and some small projects. I am also working hard to gather things up for heading back to my classroom… my second home! I’m excited to get it set up for my other family! Definitely glad to have my people close to me right now! Thanks for sharing! I love your posts!

7 Likes

Happy Anniversary @Abs53 & @praecog29** :sparkler: :champagne: :heart:

7 Likes

Thank you for sharing @Abs53, I have a Cancer sun :sun: son… & there are days that it comes shining through & yesterday was one of those days. Thank you for putting together the forecast :heart:

6 Likes

Ohhhh that opens some exciting doors :thinking: :grinning:

Thank you so much for sharing your astrological wisdom and helpful insights, @Abs53! :heart:

And wishing both you and @praecog29 a very Happy and Blessed Anniversary!!! :partying_face: :star2::two_hearts:

5 Likes

I am crossing my fingers this translates over to everyone on Earth right now :crossed_fingers: :earth_africa: :heart: :sparkles: We all definitely need it!

Thank you, Neptune! :pray:

As always, thanks for shedding light on a part of astrology that goes right over my head! :heart:

5 Likes

I seriously need to do this for myself tomorrow. I did it last week though & all hell broke loose immediately afterward. Baby steps this time.

5 Likes