Astrological Recap & Looking to the Future

Hi all :slight_smile: I hope everyone is well! I’ve been kept busy recently and taken a step back from posting on the forum, but I’m hoping I can start posting regularly again.

As it’s been a while since I’ve posted, lets start with an Astrological recap before I start taking you through the weekly forecasts again… :sparkles:

Astrological Recap

The Luminaries and the Inner Planets

:astrology_sun: The Sun began its annual tour of Gemini :gemini: 20th/21st May, where he will remain until 21st June when he moves into Cancer :cancer: on the day of the Summer Solstice :sun: The Sun in Gemini is quick-witted, social and charming :clinking_glasses:

:astrology_moon: The most recent New Moon :new_moon: occurred in Gemini on 30th May. Prior to this, we saw a Full Moon :full_moon: Lunar Eclipse in Scorpio on the 16th May; the third in a series of 7 eclipses we will see on the Taurus/Scorpio Axis, which began 19th November 2021 and will end 28th October 2023.

:astrology_mercury: Mercury turned direct 3rd June in Taurus :taurus: after a torrid retrograde through Gemini :gemini: and back into Taurus! Mercury in Taurus has a slow, steady pace :turtle: It is practical and determined and is great for nailing down plans. Mercurys next retrograde is due 9th September in Libra :libra: so we can expect a summer relatively free of communicative chaos.

As Mercury works it’s way back through the course it last traced in April, when it was previously direct in Taurus, expect Mercury type themes from 8 weeks ago to reappear :warning:

:astrology_venus: Venus entered Taurus :taurus: on 28th May, where she will stay until 22nd June, before moving into Gemini :gemini: No more retrogrades for Venus this year as she completed her last one 29th January, and isn’t scheduled for another until 22nd July 2023 :heartbeat: Venus rules Taurus and so is happy, committed & loyal :couple_with_heart_man_man: in this position.

:astrology_mars: Mars entered Aries :aries: 24th May, where he will stay until 4th/5th July before entering Taurus :taurus: Later this year, Mars will retrograde 30th October in Gemini :gemini: until 12th January 2023 when he will station direct in Gemini :gemini: Mars rules Aries and so is happy, strong :muscle: & determined in this position.

NB: It’s interesting to note that balancing planets Venus (sensual & loving) & Mars (primal & instinctual) are currently both at home in the signs they rule :balance_scale:

The Outer Planets

:astrology_jupiter: Jupiter entered Aries :aries: 10th May, where he will remain until his annual retrograde 28th July. Aries :fire: is known for evoking new beginnings and encouraging you to take the initiative, and this is a welcome change from Jupiter in dreamy :thought_balloon: Pisces, which may have made you feel detached from reality and prone to day dreams. Now, with Jupiter moving into Aries, you can make those dreams a reality :sparkles:

:astrology_saturn: Saturn makes himself at home in the same zodiac sign for approximately 2.5 to 3 years. Currently he resides in Aquarius :aquarius: where he has been since March 2020 and - retrograde and retracing spells aside - will remain until he moves into Pisces :pisces: 7th March 2023 (expect huge energy shifts at this time :warning:) This year he will retrograde 4th June until stationing direct 23rd October.

The Generational Planets

It is important to remember in Astrology, whilst we look for themes in astrological analysis; we don’t expect the exact same events to repeat, after all, at the time one planet revisits a significant position from 14 years ago, other planets are in different positions than they were 14 years ago, thus, flavouring the outcome differently.

The key is to look at astrological moments holistically.

I have taken a slightly deeper dive into The Generational Planets as I think its important to point out Uranus, Neptune and Pluto will all change signs from 2024-2026 - due to their slow moving speeds, this is rare to see and therefore signals the start of the next global :earth_americas: chapter.

:astrology_uranus: Uranus has been in Taurus :taurus: since 15th May 2018 and will remain there until 27th April 2026. Uranus, The Planet of Rebellion, is progressive at best, defiant at its core and politically destructive at worst :crossed_swords:

The last time Uranus was in Taurus was 1934-1941, a time period which saw the destruction and devastation of WW2 & The Great Depression - this time round we see the UK attempt its divorce from the EU :scroll: the insurrection in Washington, the COVID-19 pandemic :mask: and Russia invading Ukraine.

NB: Prince Harry’s :crown: departure as an acting member of the British Royal family and subsequent relocation to the US in 2021 is arguably reminiscent of Edward VIII’s abdication and ensuing move to the USA :us: which took place in 1936.

Whether you see this as coincidence, or a link to planetary movements or not is for you to decide :slight_smile: but for those who do follow Astrology, take a little comfort that the last time Uranus was in Gemini was 1941-1949. Whilst WW2 would continue until 1945, we began to see progressive changes in humanitarian themes - Britain launches the NHS :stethoscope: the United Nations is created, India :india: Pakistan :pakistan: & the Philippines :philippines: gain independence.

:astrology_neptune: Neptune has been at home in her ruling sign of Pisces :pisces: since 2011 and will move into Aries :aries: 26th January 2026. As Neptune spends 13/14 years in each sign, this shift is bound to be impactful! The Planet of Illusion rules all that it felt, rather than seen. Mystery, dreams :thought_balloon: art, fantasy, spirituality :person_in_lotus_position: mental health :brain: drugs and nature :fallen_leaf: all fall under its remit.

Last time Neptune was in Pisces :pisces: (1847-1862) the American Medical Association was founded :lab_coat: and Florence Nightingale was establishing her nursing school in London. A new phase began in The Arts :art: - Renoir, Liszt and Verdi :notes: not to forget Charles Dickens :books: all prominent names of the time.

This time round we’ve seen huge advances in the medical field, from robotic exoskeletons :xray: to Genomics, numerous vaccine programmes :syringe: and the legalisation of Cannabis for medicinal (and recreational) purposes hitting many parts of the world.

As Neptune moves into Aries :aries: the first sign in the zodiac, it triggers the beginning of a new 165 year cycle for the planet! Previous notable events during this transit include Henry VIII breaking from Rome :latin_cross: and declaring himself supreme head of the Church of England and the start of the Impressionist movement in art. If you want to read more on past events whilst Neptune was in Aries, I recommend this post by Jessica Davidson.

:astrology_pluto: Pluto will officially enter Aquarius :aquarius: in January 2024, ending her 15 year span in Capricorn :capricorn: and sparking a change from the dominance and governance of Capricorn to the Aquarian theme of freedom :stars:

Pluto’s energy is all about transformation :dizzy: and is centred on the collective rather than the individual; as Pluto takes approximately 248 years to complete its orbit around the zodiac, an individual will never experience Pluto returning to the position it was in their birth chart (unless they live to be 248 years old!) however, the same cannot be said for the birth of countries, which leads me to the Return of Pluto in the USA :us:

Pluto returned to 27 degrees of Capricorn :capricorn: on the 22nd February 2022 (check the numerology!) the same position it was in when the Declaration of Independence :memo: was signed, signalling the birth of modern day America. This really interesting article by Lisa Stardust explains more of what we can expect from this.

When I looked back at events surrounding previous returns of Pluto in England, as an example, I found England :england: has survived three Pluto returns - the first during the Great Famine of 1315, the second at the start of the Elizabethan era in 1558, and the third during the formal creation of the United Kingdom :uk: in 1801.

Pluto in Capricorn :goat: has a habit of unearthing uncomfortable truths; since 2008 we have certainly seen a rise in that, from racial inequality, economic disparity to gender imbalance, much has been brought to the forefront over the last 15 years.

Pluto in Aquarius implores us to look at the cracks in society and act on them. Freedom, progression and humanitarianism :people_hugging: are all in its wheelhouse. With this in mind, we can hope for a decentralisation of traditional power paradigms across the world, and a chance for those who have been oppressed, to gain more equality and power :boom:

Something we can definitely look forward too!

Love & Light to all :heartpulse: :candle: :stonehenge:

13 Likes

LOVE to see this update! Especially with your genuine approach, including the holistic and historical cosmic events. Personally I’m looking forward to this month’s Full Moon, mostly for the strawberries :strawberry:

Thank you for the helpful messages, Abs! :smiley:

11 Likes

It’s great to have you back!! I love how you added the events that happened during past cosmic events. Thank you!!

@Francisco this year may not be good for buying strawberries due to a hepatitis outbreak but its always better to grow your own!
Here’s that link:

9 Likes

I have missed you @Abs53 welcome back!
I’m so happy you are posting again. I have studied astrology and have used it for years, but you have an amazing way of explaining it! I love your post today, and I am looking forward to seeing more!
With Love :heart: & Magick :dizzy:

7 Likes

It is amazing to see everything all spelled out and so organized like this- your astrological updates are always so enlightening! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I read through it once and am so amazed by how much information you’ve blessed us with- I’ll give it another read through again to digest it all :blush:

Thank you so much for sharing your wisdom, Astrologer Abs! :milky_way: :star2::heart:

6 Likes

It’s good to see you back! I always appreciate these posts you do, especially as somone that has such a rudimentary understanding of astrology.

I really appreciate that you added in major events that happend the last time planets were doing their thing. It really helps me to put things into perspective!

5 Likes

@Abs53 I really enjoyed this post. Thank you for taking the time to put this together. So well organized. I really liked how you put in the historical references as well. :heart: I love astrology. It’s so telling. :relaxed:

5 Likes

Oh wow! This was amazing! I can’t wait to see this post more frequently! It’s so informative! Thank you for taking the time to share it! I am excited to learn more from you!

5 Likes

@Abs53, yay, you’re back!! This update is brilliant! You’re a wealth of information! Thank you so much for taking the time to inform and enlighten us all. You are truly appreciated. :heart: :heart: :heart:

4 Likes

Thank you all for your kind words - I will be posting more soon :dizzy:

6 Likes