Astrology Information ๐ŸŒŒ

Since there is a good amount of members that are interested in astrology :milky_way: & zodiac. I am collecting as much information as I can from the forum, to make it easier to locate topics related to astrology. Some of the links may be closed for comments, but feel free to start a new topic related to the information that is contained within the thread. :star2:

General Astrology Information

Birth Chart Information

Zodiac Information

Weekly Challenges based on Astrology

13 Likes

This is an awesome collection and such a great resource! Itโ€™s nice to have some of the key astrology posts all in one neat place :blush:

Thank you for this @Siofra_Strega! :heart::star2:

10 Likes

Thank you, itโ€™s still a work in progress because I come across โ€œWeekly Forecastโ€ entries from before June 2022 & have to sort out the ones with actual information on Astrology as a whole. I knew Abs had started doing different posts, so I had to find those ones too :laughing:

8 Likes

This is awesome! Thank you for putting this together.

5 Likes

Youโ€™re very welcome! I know Iโ€™ll find more through weekly challenges. Weโ€™ve had a few that cover astrology, so there will be more added as I come across them :smiling_face:

5 Likes

I really appreciate this, thank you for all of the work you did to collect this information into one place! :star2:

5 Likes

Iโ€™ve bookmarked for reference!!

4 Likes