Astrology Information 🌌 Masterpost

Since many members are interested in astrology :milky_way: & the zodiac signs. I am collecting as much information as I can from the forum to make it easier to locate topics related to astrology. Some of the links may be closed for comments, but feel free to start a new topic related to the information contained within the thread. :star2:

Please be aware that any topics included within this post that are on Spells8 or posted in A Sacred Space or Energy Exchange categories can only be viewed & interacted with by members logged into their active accounts.

General Astrology Information

Birth Chart Information

Specific Planets

Zodiac Information

Weekly Challenges based on Astrology

Eclipse & Celestial Event Information

32 Likes

This is an awesome collection and such a great resource! It’s nice to have some of the key astrology posts all in one neat place :blush:

Thank you for this @Susurrus! :heart::star2:

15 Likes

Thank you, it’s still a work in progress because I come across “Weekly Forecast” entries from before June 2022 & have to sort out the ones with actual information on Astrology as a whole. I knew Abs had started doing different posts, so I had to find those ones too :laughing:

12 Likes

This is awesome! Thank you for putting this together.

9 Likes

You’re very welcome! I know I’ll find more through weekly challenges. We’ve had a few that cover astrology, so there will be more added as I come across them :smiling_face:

8 Likes

I really appreciate this, thank you for all of the work you did to collect this information into one place! :star2:

8 Likes

I’ve bookmarked for reference!!

7 Likes

Apparently, when I was adding to this post it looks like last month, at some point I had closed it without realizing it :laughing: So I’ve added a few more things to it & re-opened it… for everyone

10 Likes

Amazing! You are awesome. Everything regarding Astrology is right here. There is no reason to leave this site. Very impressive Susurrus.

[Screenshot from AstroGraph]

9 Likes

I’ve just added Aquarius :aquarius: Season by @Cosmic_Curiosity! Thank you so much for each addition :heart:

8 Likes

Okay can you please tell me how to bookmark things found in the forum?? I can’t seem to figure it out :sob: thanks in advance :heart_hands::heart_hands::blush: blessed be!

7 Likes

@magan Here’s screenshots on how to bookmark. Hope this helps. :heartpulse:

Then to find your bookmarks

6 Likes

Tracy to the rescue! This is a great follow along guide with helpful screenshots - I’ve added a link back here in the Bookmark Section of the Forum How-To Guides so others can find it in the future too :blush:

Thank you, Tracy, and have fun with your bookmarking, Magan! :pray: :heart:

6 Likes

@tracyS thank you so much for the tips!!

This place really is the best for genuine people and so happy to be here!

Blessed be !

7 Likes