**Azurite and Malachite**

Mineral Family: Carbonate Mineral
Structure: Copper Ore
Hardness: 3.5-4
Numerology Vibration: 1
Chakra: Heart :heart:
Zodiac: Taurus :ox:
Element: Earth :earth_americas:

United as Azurite-Malachite, it is believed this mineral blends different traits together, freshens the user’s outlook on life, as well as dissolving egocentric characteristics; dispelling conceit, arrogance and vanity; calming anxiety and enhancing flexibility in motion and thought.
-Fire Mountain Gems

Azurite Malachite is known to heal the kidneys, thyroid and gallbladder. It’s healing energies can help improve your eyesight. It can also aid in digestion and ease the symptoms of diabetes and hypoglycemia. It can also protect you from radiation illness, tumors, arthritis and asthma.
- Crystals and Jewelry

:warning:NOTE:warning:
Both of these minerals are toxic.
Azurite-malachite (like its separate stones) is toxic in its raw state and care must be used when handling, grinding, cutting and polishing rough. Always wear a facemask when cutting gemstone materials, and do not inhale the dust. Do not immerse in water or lick the stone when using for crystal healing. -Fire Mountain Gems

I know mine is small, so here’s a bigger picture from Google:

https://images.app.goo.gl/vpVMs52VRXnoStdg8

8 Likes

I accidentally have a piece of this. I have the cards for Azurite & Malachite too! I will post a picture when my phone is done updating. It decided that right as I was about to take the picture was a good time for an update to install. :rofl:

I say accidentally because I actually got this piece in a mystery box of crystals. Sometimes I get some nice surprises other times they are duplicates but ones I didn’t have just the same. It lives on my altar with a couple of small shells on top of it.

5 Likes

6 Likes

Great info to add!!! Thanks so much @Susurrus you’re awesome :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Oh, you’re welcome! I have cards on so many pieces of crystals. I should send you some duplicates that I have. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: They are pretty handy when I am looking for what they are good for in comparison to what I’m working on at the time.

6 Likes

I am happy to know of these two crystal and their properties. I have never came across these Azurite and Malachite before, however the information shared was really beneficial to me. Thanks again for sharing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

That’s be so nice!! I could send you back some goodies, too!!

5 Likes

Of course!! It’s what I live to do!!! To share knowledge and help others.

5 Likes

malachite is one of the prettiest stones

this is raw or rough malachite

I usually see azurite raw but I found these tumbled.

I’m sure this is enlarged but there is a big difference between raw and tumbled although both are beautiful.
Just saying :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

I’d love to have these but alas when I opened my wallet the only things that flew out were moths. (LOL)

3 Likes