Baby Romanian Witch🤗

Merry Meet, everyone!
I can’t describe into words how happy I am find this beautiful community after a life filled with people that told me that Witches are evil and Magick doesn’t exist. Even if in my heart I always felt like one.
I’m so grateful to be here and to be able to finally study what I truly love.
I look forward to connect with you as much as possible.:blush:
Blessed be!

11 Likes

Merry Meet @diavoline!! Welcome aboard! :wave:

It sucks to hear that… Good for you on understanding that their irrational fears have nothing to do with our true beliefs. :clap: :clap:

I hope you can use this space not just to read, study and learn, but also to experiment, practice and craft your own path!

Blessed Be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Hiya @diavoline! Greetings from London, England!
I’m so glad you found your way to us :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
This is such a beautiful community and I hope you’ll feel at home here :heart:
I look forward to hearing more from you soon!

3 Likes

Merry Meet @diavoline! You have indeed stumbled into a well of happy and supportive souls. So glad to have you join. Welcoming you from Akron OH.
Stay well.
Berta

4 Likes

Merry Meet @diavoline! I’m Kasie from West Virginia! Glad you’ve found us here. Jump on in and have some fun. If you have any questions just ask and someone here will be glad to help!

Nice to meet you!

5 Likes

Hello Merry Meet,
Diavoline, It sure is cold over here in Sacramento! I love :heart: the rain :cloud_with_rain: I love to stand in the rain and take my coat off! I’m a little crazy like that! What a honor to meet you my friend is Romanian and likes flowers :hibiscus: You like flowers?
Blessed be

5 Likes

Greetings to you, @diavoline! :sparkling_heart:

I’m so sorry to hear it has been hard for you to find support with your beliefs- please know that you are very welcome here, and we are blessed to have you join us! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Feel free to jump in on any topics of interest and check out the Complete Courses if you haven’t already found them- they are a great resource! You are also invited to join any of the current Forum Activities such as the weekly group ritual.

It is a pleasure to meet you and I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon. Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Merry meet :heavy_heart_exclamation: I know we’ve already talked but I thought a formal introduction would be nice! :blush::revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you so, so much!!!
I love this space and the people in here💜

Blessed be!

3 Likes

Nice to meet you too!
Thank you for the warm welcoming!!!:blush::purple_heart:

2 Likes

I looove flowers and to stay in the rain as well!!! :blush:

3 Likes

You’re welcome! We try to make everyone who posts welcome here!

2 Likes