Baby Witch from Massachusetts

Good Morning from Methuen, Massachusetts! I am a seeker and have been actively seeking information on Wicca and Witchcraft since the Beaver Full Moon in November of 2019. I just finished reading Scott Cunningham’s Wicca A Guide for the Solitary Practitioner and I highly recommend it to all of the Baby Witches out there like Me. After losing My Mother in March of 2019, I began My quest to being a more spiritual person. My research and resources led Me to Wicca and Witchcraft where I continue to seek and learn as much as I can. I have performed some rituals but have yet to engage in a spell. I am grateful for this platform and hope to continue to learn so much more from each and every one of you.

Thank You,
Gina Scanlon

5 Likes

Merry Meet and Welcome! You are at the best place to learn things, and a good group of people here! Blessed Be

3 Likes

Merry Meet @GinaRose! :tada:

That’s awesome! Self-study and reading a lot is the best way to get started. If you’re looking for easy spells, click here! I’ve included a cleanse & protect bath ritual, a peace of mind spell which is super simple, and lots of spells with almost no ingredients.

In my opinion, the best spells are those that help us create our own luck :four_leaf_clover:

Feel free to explore the forum and comment on any topic you like. Or visit the Q&A section and create a new topic if you have questions.

Blessed be! :pray:

4 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss, but I am glad you have made your way here on a path that resonates with you. This forum is full of many people on many walks of life with many different beliefs.

We are all definitely here for you if you have any questions or just want to share something interesting or cool you found :slight_smile:

As @Francisco mentioned, you can definitely check out the spells. There is also this really awesome section that has different lessons and learning tools for you to use.

3 Likes

@MeganB , you definitely have that right! What a great group of eager to help, beautiful souls. Thank You so much! I will check out the Lessons.

2 Likes

@Francisco , Thank You! I will check out those spells and continue exploring.

2 Likes

@Roxanne , I am agreeing with you on that! Definitely an amazing resource.

1 Like