Baby witch from Newfoundland!

Hello everyone! I am new to the practice. Believe it or not, I am discovering my practice at 41! I am so excited and feel like a new woman! Looking forward to meeting you all.

Blessed be

6 Likes

Hi @crystal8! Welcome to the forum!
It’s lovely to have you here, I’m so glad you found us :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Welcome to the community, it’s never too late!

5 Likes

Well said, it’s never not too late!!

Welcome @crystal8 :wave:

You arrived just in time to celebrate the Witches’ New Year with us this coming Samhain (Oct 31), and the Blue Moon! :large_blue_circle:

Make sure you’ve taken the Courses on Spells8 as well as the Daily Devotional page.

Feel free to explore the forum and comment on any topic you like!

5 Likes

Thank you! I’m excited to be here. It’s great to have a place where I can learnand meet you all!

5 Likes

Hello @crystal8! Merry meet! I’m Kasie. That’s what so great about the Craft, you can find it at any time and get up to speed. Nice to meet you, I hope we can chat more on the boards.

Blessed be!

5 Likes

Welcome! I’m Christina and I’m from New York. It’s never too late! I’m 35! And I’m happy to have you here with us all! :blush::pray:

5 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @crystal8! :heart:

Like others have said- it is never too late! You are on the right path and we are so blessed to have you join us :blush:

Feel free to explore the forums and jump in on any topics of interest! You are also warmly invited to join the Group Tea Ritual and there will be a new community challenge coming later today- we have a different theme each week.

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out. There are many wonderful witches from all over the world happy to help or share ideas! :books:

Please make yourself at home here- it is a pleasure to meet you! I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon. Blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes