Baby Witch from Texas

Hi my name is Robin & I live in a small town called Rockdale TX. I’m a baby Witch & am excited to learn more about Spells & Witch craft. As I learn how & what I’m doing. I’ll be Happy to share my experiences with everyone.

12 Likes

Hi Robin, I’m charlye and I am in Independence, Missouri. I am also a newbie.

9 Likes

Welcome Robin.
We are always delighted to meet new people. There is so much to see and learn here, so many lovely people to meet.
I’d love to mention everyone but I’m not sure there’s enough space to write it here.
Christine4 is our crystal angel.
Siofra loves tarot and will give one of the best welcomes. She’s smart and empathetic, which isn’t an easy burden to bear.
Megan is makes teaching videos on you-tube (Smart Lady.)
The travel witch is a joy and full of goodness and light.
And then our site creator Francisco who created this place of knowledge, and rules…yes, every one has rules of one type or another.
SilverBear also makes great videos.
debra2, Marsha, Amethyst, Jessica, christine13, are just a few of our newest member and a joy to visit with.
Be blessed, be safe, and know you are loved
Garner Blessed by Dragons

8 Likes

Hello Robin,
Welcome, I am so glad you have joined us. I’m Marsha and I live in Colorado. I am looking forward to hearing about your experiences.
:heart:

7 Likes

Hi @robin9! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Have you found the Courses yet? They’re just full of good information to help you along your path. If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out.

I look forward to getting to know you better! And thank you @Garnet for the lovely shout-out! You’d do well to listen to her, @robin9. She’s a special lady!

8 Likes

Hi Robin,
Welcome, I am kylie. This is such a helpful and welcoming Forum!
As @Amethyst said above the courses are really great. I have found pretty much everything on here so far!! :sparkler:

Blessed Be
:white_heart:

9 Likes

Hi Robin, my name is Debra and I’m from British Columbia, Canada, a small town in the sunny Okanagan Valley. Nice to meet you and glad to see you here.

7 Likes

Merry meet @Robin9 :blush:

Thank you for sharing your introduction- it is a pleasure to meet you! I hope you’ve been enjoying the main Spells8 site and the forum so far :sparkles:

I know there is a lot of content to get through and can be a bit overwhelming at first, so as a friendly tip I highly recommend using the Forum Search Tool- there are advanced filters that can help you navigate to exactly what you are searching for, it’s a lifeline! :compass:

Please make yourself at home here and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions! Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Robin! :sparkles::heart:

8 Likes

Welcome, @robin9 :mage: I am looking forward to hearing your experiences, and in the meantime thank you for joining us! You’ve come to the right place! Blessed be :magic_wand:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.