Baby Witch in training, the Awakening has begun

Hi everyone! This is all really new to me and I’m super excited!!!

Wishing you all love, light and bright blessings,

Dawn

8 Likes

Merry meet @dawn3!

Happy Solstice and good luck on your journey :blush::bouquet::sparkles:

3 Likes

Hi Dawn! Welcome to the Forum! :wave:

Are there any areas of Magic or practices that you’re especially interested in?

Check your forum inbox for a message that says “Greetings!”, you can follow the guided Tutorial and get badges!

Other than that, feel free to explore the Forum and comment on any topic you like!

If you ever need ideas for a spell or meditation, visit the Witches’ Homework page!

2 Likes

Merry Meet Have a Blessed Solstice. I am so excited about learning everything I can as a baby witch. However I am a bit lonely for other witches to communicate and socialize. Any advice on the matter ?

4 Likes

Hi @starlene!! Welcome to the Forum! :dizzy:

For so many of us, the Craft can be a lonely path, it requires patience and discipline. But one thing is certain: when the student is ready, the teacher will appear.

I recommend you to focus on self-study for the time being. We are a group of solitary pagans, all learning at our own pace and communicating online! Explore the online courses page, and browse around the forum to expand your knowledge!

There used to be a website called WitchVox that helped witches find nearby covens to gather in person. Unfortunately, it doesn’t exist anymore. :frowning:

If you want to meet other witches in person, I recommend you, if you are on Facebook, to simply search for groups called “Witches in X”, where X is your city or state.

Blessed Be! :pray:

1 Like

A very warm welcome to both @dawn3 :heart: and @starlene! :heart:

Please feel free to reach out at any time here in our witchy home in the forums- whether you have questions, advice, or just have an area of interest you would love to chat about, this is the place for you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

There are many information topics in the forums to help you learn and grow. Always feel free to adapt what you find to fit your needs! :sparkles: I welcome you both to participate in the Weekly Witchy Challenge by trying something new and growing your practice- one small step at a time! :two_hearts:

I’m so excited to get to know you and continue on this exciting path together! Blessed Be! :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Merry meet @starlene!

This is a wonderful place for the solitary witch :milky_way: :blush:

4 Likes

Merry Meet
Thank You for the warm Sisterly welcome. Yes I am very excited to be here and to be able to communicate with folks who are so much like me :relieved:I just get warm inside like a little girl! I am studying to further my knowledge so that I may practice as a Green Witch. I have already been developing spells with the herbs and teas I have. Once I test them I would like to come and share maybe get some feedback! Again Thank You !
Blessed Be

1 Like

You are very welcome, Starlene! :heart:

It sounds like you have wonderful talents as a Green Witch! :green_heart: If during your practice you find an herb and/or tea spell that you’d like to share, please feel free to do so! I also love plant and tea magick and I would love to learn from your knowledge- if you’re willing to share! :tea::two_hearts:

Blessed Be! :relaxed:

1 Like