Baby Witch - Intro

Merry Meet from Ohio.

I am a Baby Witch. I’ve long been fascinated by Witchcraft and recently decided to begin my own journey with magick after discovering my grandmother’s own interests and dabblings in the occult.

I’ve read a few books on Wicca and I’ve found them very interesting. Working with the God & Goddess does appeal to me, but I’m struggling with the different pantheons and whether or not I personally identify with. I suppose those answers will come to me in time.

My struggle in getting started has been my concern for doing things “correctly”, but in reading the few posts I’ve read here already, my anxiety has been quelled and I’m going to be consecrating my tools and doing a bit of ritual work tonight. I’m comforted in success of others who’ve just done what feels right for them.

:sparkles:

6 Likes

Merry meet @vida :blush:

Welcome to the forum- we are blessed to have you here!

So mote it be! I am wishing you all the best on your journey to connect with the divine, whichever deities or pantheons that might be. There’s actually a helpful guide about approaching deities- I will leave it here in case you want to take a look:

Approaching Deities - Reverence is Key

And I don’t know if tarot is one of your magickal interests, but just in case, there’s a fun tarot spread for helping you identify and connect with any deities who may be reaching out to you:

Who’s There? Deity Tarot Spread

Just a few resources you might consider- wishing you all the best in your work with the divine! :sparkling_heart:

I am so happy to hear that you’ve felt comforted and encouraged by what you’ve seen in the forum- we are definitely a very “go get 'em!” kind of group when it comes to finding what works best for you!

You know you best- you are in the best position of anyone when it comes to finding and developing a magickal practice that feels right. That being said, you don’t have to do so alone! The coven is here for support and happy to help with questions, suggestions, or spellwork trouble-shooting :handshake: :infinite_roots: Please don’t hesitate to reach out at any time!

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Hi @vida! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

If it makes you feel any better, while I work mainly with Apollo and Gaia from the Greek pantheon, I still don’t feel called yet after all these years. Take your time, it’s okay to pray to the Lord and the Lady without having a specific deity in mind. That’s what I think anyways.

If you still worry about making mistakes, check out the Courses. They might help you feel better. But really it’s all good. I get tongue-twisted some mornings when I’m doing my daily devotional and no lighting bolt has come after me yet!

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to chatting with you more!

4 Likes

Welcome @vida and merry meet! So happy you’re here joining us in this journey to each of our own truths and how best to connect with each other and whatever you may determine is the Source for you. Not only are all of us very different and diverse in our beliefs, but as we travel on our own journeys in life, we often transform and follow different path in our beliefs that we had not previously though was for us!

Welcome to Infinite Roots! :infinite_roots: :brown_heart:

5 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: @vida

I am Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. I’m so glad you have joined us. There are lots of friendly and helpful people here, so if you have any questions, just reach out. We are here for you.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.