Baby witch introduction

Welcome! I am new too. Happy learning!

7 Likes

Thank you very much

7 Likes

Hi @paarth! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia in the States! Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Tell us a bit about yourself! What kind of magic are you interested in? I’m an Eclectic Wiccan who is into candle and word magic. If you’re confused you can go through the Courses and figure out what type of magic you like. They’re very useful!

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

6 Likes

Merry meet, I am Paarth Thakur, I am from India

8 Likes

Welcome @paarth! You will feel right at home here :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thank you very much

5 Likes

Welcome @paarth i hope you are finding your way around okay! Everyone here is very helpful & friendly so if you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Someone will get back to you! :revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

ok thank you very much

6 Likes

Thank you so much

5 Likes

Merry meet @paarth,

Welcome to the forum! :blush: You’re among fellows here- most of us are solitary practitioners from all over the globe. I think being in a friendly online coven is the “best of both worlds”- all the benefits of solo practicing, but with a helpful and supportive groups of friends too :heart::infinite_roots: Please make yourself at home here!

Have you found the Activities yet? From weekly challenges to free readings on Friday, group rituals, energy circles and more- there is also something happening here in the forum. Know that you are warmly invited to join any and all current activities that call to you!

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

@paarth
How lovely that you have joined us. Much to see, learn and talk about here.
Blessed be
Garnet

7 Likes

Thank you!

7 Likes

Thank you so much

7 Likes

You’re very welcome, @paarth! Make yourself at home here :blush::sparkles:

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum! My name is Ailey I’m from the states. I’m really happy you found your way here! This is such an amazing community filled with so many knowledgeable witches. I’m still quite a baby witch myself, but I have learned so much over the last few months. I look forward to getting to know you!

6 Likes

You’re welcome, dear heart!

6 Likes

Merry meet and welcome home :infinite_roots: @paarth
I am so glad you have joined us.
I’m Marsha, also a solitary witch, from Colorado.
There are lots of friendly and helpful people here…
So if you have any questions, just ask Q&A
I’m looking forward to getting to know you better!
Blessed Be! :triquetra:
:heart:

6 Likes

Thank you very much

6 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forum @paarth. I live in upstate New York in the states and have found this place welcoming and supportive. You are among like-minded individuals here.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.