Back from Vacation

I am relieved to be back from my trip. I have realized how much this place means to me. By the end of my week away I was uneasy, frustrated, and totally off balance. I was longing for some tea and a lit candle along with my witchy things. While away I did a few little things to help myself stay “together” like running my toes in the grass and rolling down the windows while driving in the mountains and breathing deeply the clean air. The stress of last week has lifted after my morning tea and meditations! Being around people that are wound up so tight that they are a huge ball of stress is extremely draining. I am so glad I found this place where I feel the love and calmness.

10 Likes

Welcome home! :green_heart: This is a beautiful picture! Where was it taken? It looks like a very clean and refreshing area :star_struck:

7 Likes

I’m happy you’ve found yourself grounded again :deciduous_tree: sometimes it’s nice to get away. Other times, when we’re around the wrong people, it’s not so nice :sweat:

4 Likes

So glad you found your way home safely! Now you need a vacation from your vacation!

4 Likes

Welcome back, @SharonD! There’s really no place like home, right? Glad you are feeling good and enjoying your witchy pleasures again :sparkles::blush:

Hope you have a wonderful weekend- blessed be!

4 Likes

Home sweet home indeed, I am happy for you @SharonD I can surely see you are enjoying every last bit of nature.

5 Likes

Welcome back! So happy that you found was to connect back to your true self while away. And I agree this Coven is one of love and calmness

5 Likes