Back to Green witch studying

My name is Elora and I’ve been studying Green, hedge and Kitchen witchcraft on and off for a few years, I wanted to say hi on here and really let myself dive into the learning of everything. I’ve decided to stick to those 3 as I do not want to worship a god… or godess. I just want to learn to live breathe and think nature. I’m 6 months pregnant and feel so alive and and connected with nature more. If anyone has tips let me know!

4 Likes

Merry Meet Elora!! Welcome! Here you will find all sorts of topics that can keep you busy, You don’t have to worship a god or goddess…Thinking Nature is the best way to go as we are all nature,Blessed Be!

2 Likes

Hi Elora! Welcome!! :wave:

Congratulations on your pregnancy! If you haven’t already, take this Green Magic course: Green Witch Video Course. There are a few basic witchy herbs there, and we will be adding more soon.

I personally enjoy tea spells and meditations as a way to connect with Nature.

You can always use the Q&A forum to ask about anything else you need!

Blessed be! :pray:

2 Likes

@EloraKinLynn20
I’d like to know more bout what you study

1 Like

@Katherine13
Hey!
My current studies include herbology…I try to learn one new herb or plant a week including the history, medicinal and scientific sides of that plant but also a look into astrology and how that correlates with plants, and energies. Been off and on for a while so I feel I’m starting over this time.

2 Likes

Welcome! Blessed be! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes