Banishing Grace Printable Spell

Good evening, after the last few days, I haven’t been feeling like myself yesterday & today. So I did an egg cleanse & from the reading there is negativity & ill intent (someone doesn’t want me to reach my goals). So I was going through binding & banishing spells. (Binding won’t work, because I don’t know who it is) so I found this:

On the printable version, steps 3 & 4 say the same thing. It’s the same step twice:

“Place the bay leaf on top of one of the halves and say this:”

11 Likes

I really feel like I need to try an egg cleanse, I have never done one. I also reallllly want to do a binding and banishing spell as well after! So I’m very excited to see this right now!!

I also haven’t been feeling like myself, I’ve felt very out of it. I just told my boyfriend this two nights ago in bed. I don’t know what’s going on, but I haven’t really liked the feeling so I have felt like I needed to do something, and I’m so glad I stumbled across this!! I hope you get to feeling better & back to yourself.

BY THE WAY: “someone doesn’t want you to reach your goals…” – Can I just say, I HAAAAATE HATERRRRRRS! LOL. I know you’ll reach your goals and their karma will come back to them!

8 Likes

Hi @Janae_Rochele this was the first time I had done an egg cleanse! A friend of mine has done them in the past so I asked her about it. It’s a lot easier than I thought it would be!

Yeah, it got to me yesterday & is still lingering today. I’m going to cleanse my space & my home once people are up & about for the day. Then I will do another egg cleanse later on. Just a lot of heavy right now.

I don’t have the ability to change the spell printable, so I wanted to let @Francisco know & he can make the final decision on how to proceed with it. Since I don’t know where or who the negativity is coming from, this seems like my best option after cleansing my space today.

I’ll also be cleansing my crystals & tools, if there was a way I could do it in bulk… I would… I have a lot of crystals… :laughing:

Thank you, I’ll get there, just a pothole & bump in the road. :hugs:

8 Likes

I’m just gonna tag @Francisco here to make sure he sees the error. Thanks for letting us know, Siofra!

8 Likes

I thought I did tag him :thinking: It was the last thing I did before I went to bed last night, so I could have missed it. Thank you so much @MeganB! My whole thought was this is Francisco’s cup of tea :laughing:

6 Likes

Thanks for this observation!! It’s now fixed. Find the new version of that printable here.

3 Likes

@Siofra_Strega You CAN cleanse your crystals in bulk. Do it overnight in the moonlight for cleansing and in the Sun for charging. You can also do it with a cleansing crystal - lay all your crystals on a selenite tower, and the selenite can clear the energy of the other crystals. YAY! :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you @Francisco!

Thank you @jan_TheGreenWitch, I have cleansed my space, house, yard… I’m just kind of finding some order in my own chaos now.

I appreciate all the help! Thank you

3 Likes