Bargain trial subscription for online witchy mag

I wanted to share that the digital magazine website, PocketMags, offers a 99 cent month long trial of digital magazine access. I was able to browse and print articles from the current and back issues of Soul and Spirit Magazine, a UK publication. The trial also allows me to access other publications.

The magazine often features informative articles on Tarot, runes, crystals, green witchery, meditation, recipes, spells and witchy self care.

I especially like printing herb pages for my BOS. The most beauifully illustrated ones are in the 2019 and 2020 issues, e.g. saffron on pg 64 November 2019 and Tarragon, January 2020 on page 68. They are a nice complement to the Spells8 pages.

The October issues are chock full of articles, spells and recipes for Samhain. So, for a dollar, for a whole month of reading, really not bad!

10 Likes

That’s so cool looking! Thanks for letting us know!

4 Likes

Not bad at all- that sounds awesome! Thank you so much for the recommendation, @mary25 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.