Be Great Today CARPE DIEM 🌞

Hi everyone.,

It’s 6am where I live and I just wanted to share the beautiful view from my sacred space/ paint studio AND to remind you that it’s a new day (or will be soon) and that CARPE DIEM right!!! Be great and blessed be

:orange_heart::sunflower::orange_heart:

9 Likes

Oh that’s lovely. You have such a great space & I love the time right before during the very beginning of the sunrise… which will be soon here if we don’t still have rain hovering over our area. :laughing:

Thank you for sharing! It’s lovely! :infinite_roots:

8 Likes

Beautiful so lush and green Thank you for sharing your space with us

7 Likes

That is an absolutely beautiful view! I can say, the picture you shared made my early start to the morning a bit more enjoyable!

Thank you for sharing your view!

Athena

8 Likes

Such a beautiful space and view :heart: Thank you for the reminder!

7 Likes

What a great view! I have a tree out my window but it’s so tall I only see the trunk and the little squirrels scurrying to the top. Thank you for sharing! Hope you’re having a good day!

7 Likes

What a beautiful view and inspiring message, @HollyGray! Blessed Be! :sparkles:

7 Likes

Thank you @Susurrus :orange_heart:

Hi @david8 green is my favourite colour to. Winter won’t be so forgiving but that’s a couple of months from now.

@Athena I am glad that this made the start to your day a little better. Hope it’s still going well :sunflower:

Pleasure @MeganB :blush:

@Amethyst you’re lucky, I’d love to see squirrels scurrying passedy window. I live on a busy street. Birds are mostly present here :chipmunk: my day was productive. Hope yours is goos too.

Thank you @BrightBear :blossom: :sunflower:

7 Likes

I live next to a little track of woods so I get birds and squirrels and some foxes and the people down further in the building feed the deer. If you’re watching you can see them walk up out of the thicket. I’m very lucky for living in the city.

7 Likes

Thank you for the Reminder, what a lovely view you have.

7 Likes

Beautiful message and with such a beautiful view! :heart_eyes: :sunflower:

Thanks so much this, @HollyGray- have a blessed day! :sun_with_face:

6 Likes

Thank you @rachel21 :blossom: I know I need to get reminded often about all sorts of things. I tend to stress about silly things and hype myself up over nothing. So reminding myself about the important things and to not sweat the small stuff helps me. :blush:

Thank you @BryWisteria :orange_heart: have a fantabulous Friday

:orange_heart::sunflower::orange_heart:

5 Likes

Same to you, @HollyGray- have a very blessed Friday! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.