Beautiful Full Moon

Full Moon Live
If you scroll back you will see her in all of her Glory no matter where you are :heartpulse: It’s still live :heartpulse:

10 Likes

It’s beautiful!!! And it’s live from Buenos Aires!! :smile: How did you know that’s my hometown?? :laughing: :argentina: I can even hear the city sounds in the background!

Thanks for sharing, Lisa!!

8 Likes

I had no idea :heart: it popped up on my suggested when opened YouTube :blush: I must write the word Moon a lot for some reason lol :joy: Enjoy your stunning Pink Super Moon view :heart: Blessed Be :heart:

7 Likes

WHOA! Nice! Thank you so much for sharing!

7 Likes

No worries :hugs: Enjoy her beauty :heart::full_moon:

7 Likes

She is beautiful!!! :full_moon: :heart_eyes: I was able to catch sight of the Full Pink Moon last night, but seeing Her in HD close up like this is breath-taking!

Thanks so much for sharing, @Liisa! :heart:

6 Likes

That’s interesting! I knew you were from Argentina but not Buenos Aires. :relaxed::v:t3:

7 Likes

Thank you for sharing this! I did so much that I didn’t really moon bathe the way I usually do. So this makes up for it :relaxed:

6 Likes

Gorgeous! Thank you for sharing! :heart:

5 Likes

@Siofra @christina4 @TheTravelWitch You are very welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I couldn’t not share it when I seen it :heartpulse: the clouds had rolled in by them time Moonrise came so I wasn’t able to see her, I could see her light shine through the clouds though :full_moon:

5 Likes

Oh, ladies, what a sight and we are blessed you shared it with us. :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

You are most welcome lovely :heartpulse: Blessed Be :heartpulse:

6 Likes