Beautiful truth

What this power is I cannot say. All I know is that it exists, and it becomes available only when you are in that state of mind in which you know exactly what you want and are fully determined not to quit until you get it”.

Alexander Graham Bell

8 Likes

This is true I am trying to master my thoughts right know and learn that I am totally capable of anything, as long as I believe. This is why I am working towards goals like journaling so I know exactly what I want. And meditating is helping too. I casted a spell today for courage.
Blessed be

5 Likes

Very beautiful indeed, Deborah!!

And @Jeannie1 that’s great for you!! I believe courage is the most important thing to have, because without courage you can’t take action to change your life.

Lots of success with your spell!! :pray:

4 Likes

@Francisco every meditation or spell i completed today theme was about self care … I so needed the various reminders to fight for my basic duty to love myself and respect my journey

4 Likes

Well said!! Self-care should be a priority, as a habit or a routine, not just an afterthought.

For me, there’s nothing better than a smooth scented candle and a good book to end the day with a clear mind.

4 Likes