Been a little Wonky latelyt

Ugh, I have been having a week, that’s for sure! I feel like I’ve been away from the forum for days, even though I check in every day. I think its because I haven’t really spent as much time on here that I used to, sadly. There has been a strange energy this week and Im not sure if it’s just the chaos involved with the election mess, the thinning of the veil, or the energy of the beautiful moon. Whatever it is I have been on edge, feel as though my days just zoom by, sleep is a struggle too.
Its moments like now, 2:07 in the morning that I can finally take a moment and breathe, so of course I come to forum! :laughing: :nerd_face:
Meant to share this past week that I got another tarot deck and I am loving the connection so far.

Blessed Be,

11 Likes

Sorry you’re week has been a struggle. This year has been such a butt and I think it’s all coming to a head for a lot of people. Pandemic fatigue, election fatigue, life fatigue. Urgh. Hopefully it’ll get better somewhat after the next week is over. I know I’m sick to death of hearing about politics.

I love that Star card! It’s beautiful! Sounds like you picked a winner of a deck!

6 Likes

Wow what a nice Tarot deck :open_mouth: I’m sorry you’re feeling wonky. This year is nearly over now! Fingers crossed for 2021 :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

I know exactly how you feel. Like I’m here every day but I feel kinda distant and bleh :sweat_smile: time is just zooming by - I feel like I lost a day somewhere in the chaos :joy: I need to have a tea meditation grounding catchup session! :heart:

Also those cards are awesome! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

You’re definitely not alone in how you’ve been feeling. I think it’s a culmination of election energy, Samhain and the Spirits being closer to us, the Full Blue Moon and just everything

4 Likes

You are not the only one with these feelings. I’ve had a very up and down week myself. Last night was a little bit of everywhere for me & my sleep has definitely been interrupted. I hope you have a great day and things will get better. We just have to make it through the next week or so. There is so much fresh energy and chaotic energy I feel like everyone is somehow being affected by the goings ons.

5 Likes

Thank you all for sharing. It helps to normalize things a bit. I don’t know if it is the full moon or just added stress but I have been having trouble sleeping through the night, too! … Lately waking around 12:00- 1:00am
NOT MY NORMAL, and it sets a mood for the following day. We have also been having gray days and lots of rain.

6 Likes

I feel the wonky ness, too! Ive been so busy that I too only have time for myself at late hours. I’m sorry you’re not feeling yourself :pleading_face: we’ll get through this. I’ve been cleansing myself and my space. Grounding is my best friend right now! Hope you feel better soon :heartbeat:

5 Likes

Based on what I am seeing (hearing) from all members of this group, it would seem there is trouble brewing…between the Blue Moon falling on Samhain that veil that separates the living from dead is going to awfully wicked tonight.

Please everyone be careful in your celebrations and practice!

6 Likes

Mercury Retrograde! :open_mouth:

6 Likes

I’ve been feeling very strange for the past few days too, it’s reassuring to hear I’m not alone in this… much more nocturnal than usual, and very restless, also kind of worried I might catch a glimpse into some other reality overlaid on ours if that makes sense… spending time with another person nearby seems to have an anchoring effect so I’m hanging on to that for the time being.

Stay safe everyone :heart:

6 Likes

The tarot deck is absolutely adorable!

Anyways, I totally agree with you: this year has been generally really hard but in the last few days managing stress has been even harder than usual.
Yesterday and today (it’s the afternoon of the first of November here) I’ve been feeling really blue, tired and pessimistic, less able to concentrate and I haven’t been able to get a good night of sleep. Probably it’s because of all these energies coming together at once… or probably the Italian government which is going to announce a second national lockdown in a few days hahahah. The pandemic fatigue is real.

Still, I’m sure it will get better :heartbeat: :pray:

5 Likes

Loving the tattoo tarot deck, @Rowan! :flower_playing_cards: :two_hearts:

For everyone who spent last week feeling wonky and weird- I know the feeling! But I woke up this morning with a whole new sense. There’s definitely still some lingering energy in the air, but it feels much fresher and sharper now. I think that now that the excitement and chaos of the weekend is behind me, I have much calmer thoughts now. It really feels like things have calmed down. Since Samhain was the Witches’ New Year, I suppose it makes sense that now feels like a fresh new beginning :sun_with_face:

How is everyone doing now? Feeling better, I hope? :hugs:

3 Likes

Feeling much calmer and fresher too, and got a good night’s sleep :relieved:

Kinda makes me wonder if I could’ve gathered and directed all that chaotic energy in me… :thinking:

5 Likes