Been a member for awhile…

I just haven’t posted an introduction because I thought I would wait till after I completed all the course studies and read all the introductions with replies but there are so many and I could not wait to introduce myself so here goes…

I am currently living in Washington State on five beautiful acres of land that was left in my possession because of my father‘s passing exactly a year ago this month.

I have always been into New Age and the Art of this craft although I have a Catholic and Christian background because of my mother and siblings. I have always had an interest in religions and beliefs that people follow ( I took Philosophy of religion in college)
I have been very fond of nature and Mother Earth although what draws me to this culture is the Love for the magic that the world can create out of energies that are manifested thorough Will and Thought.

That itself ….IS magic and very powerful.

I was introduced to The Tarot’s Cards at the age of 17 and have never stopped learning and searching for more knowledge within those deck of cards that lead me to my first book of Magic called Moon Magic ( unfortunately I do not have that book in my possession anymore along with dozens of decks I tried collecting )

Which in turn lead to other knowledgeable items that I still have. That time in, in the past, I didn’t have the internet for resource so public library’s and book stores was my GO TOO for those topics and tools.
The New Age section was my hangout and I would spend hours browsing the books and topics….
Today I have hand written and binded my own books of knowledge for my own self pleasure to use as references or journals for daily card readings or spreads. I have done many reading for family and friends but never accepted any monies in return for them because it was NOT for my personal financial gain. Although many have told me I should have considered getting a 1-900-number !!! That was over twenty years ago.

Not to digress ….
Runes were and still is another tool I have used since I was younger.

I am now 46 with so much information, old books on palmistry, aromatherapy, meditation , tarot cards and new age cult history that I love and can not get rid of and would not want to.

It’s a long introduction but it’s my introduction into this site
. Thank you for taking the time to read it… and know that I am very happy and feel privileged to be apart of this cultural religion of people and look forward to getting an insight of each one of you eventually soon if not later.

11 Likes

@cynthia9 hello and welcome. I’m so glad you decided to say hello. If you have any questions just ask and someone will help you. Hope to chat soon

7 Likes

Um yes I do have a question. I just finished setting up my profile but I can’t seem to find a link to preview or look at it… How do I preview my profile and see it as others might ?
I wonder how the header and background look…

5 Likes

It’s nice to meet you and I enjoyed reading your introduction!

6 Likes

Thank you and I see you are a very active member.
One that I hope to soon be as time permits eventually.

5 Likes

Welcome and will look forward to learning from your wisdom :blush:

8 Likes

Hello @cynthia9 Nice Intro! Better later than never… :grinning:
Glad you found your way here, and are a member of our coven! Condolences on the passing of your father. :candle:
Hope to have many other conversations with you.
Blessed Be,

6 Likes

Welcome back! I’m not sure if you’ve seen me around or anything but I’m Christina and I’m from New York. I love your introduction. You’ve very knowledgeable on many topics. I’m sorry about your father’s passing! If you need anything, please give me a shout!
Blessed be :pray:

5 Likes

Welcome, @cynthia9! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. We’re happy to have you and all your knowledge here with us. Feel free to join in on the discussions or any of the activities going on! I look forward to getting to know you!

4 Likes

Welcome to Spells8 and Infinite Roots. I see you had a question about viewing your profile. Here is the link: cynthia9

I believe you can find it by clicking on your profile picture in the top right of the screen. Under the menu there will be a little person icon. Click on that for the summary option to appear.

Capture

4 Likes

I hope the same with me from you

5 Likes

Thank you and yes I will eventually need help with things like postings because I once took a web building class and am a little familiar with HTML Coding but again that was over 15 years ago when DREAMWEAVER was the program to use. I would love to add sparkles and flare to my replies and post and reply’s.
I also look forward to being more active on here and doing the challenges eventually

5 Likes

Welcome @cynthia9! :heart:

Thanks for reaching out with that lovely introduction- it’s a pleasure to meet you! :blush: It’s clear that you have many magickal talents and areas of interest- if you ever feel the urge to share, please feel free to do so! You have many friendly fellow coven members who share your love for learning about the Craft :sparkles:

Make yourself at home here! If you have any troubles with the site (as there is indeed a learning curve- it takes a while to get the hang of it!) feel free to make a post in the Site Feedback Category and someone will be happy to help you.

Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes