Birthday Sale 🥳 30% Off!

I forgot to mention here :sweat_smile: but for the entire month of November, my shop is 30% off! After November, the shop will be closed until January while I do my annual price evaluations (and possibly swapping some things around). If you’ve ever wanted something, now’s a good time to get it!

7 Likes

Ooo… I will pop in this week! I have been staying away from Etsy because I get lost on there too easily too :joy:

3 Likes

Always love a sale! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thanks for the announcement and for sharing the beautiful treasures in your shop, Megan. Have a blessed end-of-the-year sale and birthday month! :heart::partying_face:

3 Likes

I just wanted to mention to y’all that I got some amazing things at Megan’s shop and I could not be more pleased! Thanks again, @MeganB, and I really appreciate the very thoughtful extra touch. That was so kind of you. :heart: :sparkles:

4 Likes

I love my new altar cloth @MeganB

It’s perfect!

And thank you for the extra surprise, sitting at Hekate’s feet now. You made my day!

6 Likes

Oh wow Valen, thank you for posting the pictures! I’m so happy you love it! I’m glad the snake shed has a home now, too :blush:

4 Likes