Blessed be and much love!

Blessings peace and love from Kentucky! I’m excited to be here and be able to learn and grow amongst fellow witches :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Merry meet @Sirsmiapet :wave:

Welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven! :infinite_roots:

I love your excitement- we are blessed to have you here! Please feel free to make yourself at home by exploring the forum, searching for topics of interest, and joining in the current activities. If you have any witchy wisdom or questions to share, please don’t hesitate to create a new post and start a discussion :books:

It is a pleasure to meet you and I look forward to talking with you more soon!

Blessed be :sparkles:

6 Likes

Welcome! I’m Christina and I’m from New York. I’m an Eclectic witch but I’m into crystals!!! You’ll
see :sweat_smile: I’m glad you’re here and blessed be :pray:

6 Likes

Welcome to the Coven :infinite_roots: I’m Liisa an eclectic Witch and Norse pagan from Scotland :grin: If you need anything at all just ask :heart:

4 Likes

Welcome to the coven! :infinite_roots: I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. It’s great to have you here, I look forward to chatting with you!

3 Likes

Merry meet,
I am N​:candle:ckW​:candle:ck . I am an eclectic witch from the beautiful Caribbean Islands :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: nice to have you with us.

Blessed Be💫

4 Likes

@Sirsmiapet welcome to Spells8 and the Infinite Roots Coven! This is a friendly place here. I am sure you will like it here!

3 Likes

Welcome to the coven! :infinite_roots: I’m Siofra from Cape Cod, but I lived in Utica, KY after I graduated high school. It’s beside Owensboro. I liked it there, I was living with my Aunt & her family.

Feel free to join in the activities in the forum. The challenges are great, there is new one that is going to be revealed tomorrow in the main forum. Thursdays we have a Group Ritual (Group Ritual - May 27) Hecate’s Justice :balance_scale:. It’s a great time. I look forward to it each week. Kind of checking in with everyone over tea, coffee, juice. Whatever your pleasure is that day.

Everyone here is very helpful & supportive, so if you have any questions or something to say, feel free to jump in on any of the topics. I look forward to speaking with you soon! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Well, Mia, you are most welcome. We as a group are all over the world from China to the Philippines, from Poland to Scotland and the UK. Oh, and a few of us are from Canada & the USA. I’m from Florida by way of Niagara Falls, NY. Anything you need to ask, just put it out there and someone will either answer or find the answer for you. Warm wishes and blessed be. Garnet
th

4 Likes