Blessed be, brothers and sisters

Hi, I’m Raven. I’ve been a practicing witch for over 30 years. I’ve grown so much in my craft, now I’m passing my knowledge on to my daughter. I love to help others, and get to know people. Currently I’m in Virginia in the Tidewater area. Being creative is something I love to do, making all kinds of crafty things, both pagan related and none pagan as well.

13 Likes

Hi raven, I am Gayanuka and welcome to the forum :infinite_roots:

10 Likes

Merry meet @Raven-Wolf and welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven! :infinite_roots:

That is so wonderful that your daughter shares your love for the Craft and that you can practice together :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And it is always a delight to meet a fellow creative soul!

The forum has a weekly witchy challenge each week and the theme often involves putting creativity to the test. This week’s challenge focuses on tarot, but the theme is different each week. Feel free to take a look in the Activities Category- you are warmly invited to join any ongoing activities that call to you!

It is a pleasure to meet you and I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon. Blessed be, Raven! :sparkles:

8 Likes

Welcome!!! I’m Christina and I’m from New York. It’s so nice to meet you and have you here! Hope to see you around :hugs:
Blessed be :pray:

7 Likes

Hi @Raven-Wolf, I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. It’s so nice to have you here! It must be wonderful, passing your craft on like that to your daughter. We have loads of crafty people here, you’ll fit right in!

I look forward to chatting with you more! Blessed be!

5 Likes

Hi, I’m Siofra from Cape Cod! I’m so happy you’ve made it here! I look forward to speaking with you soon! :infinite_roots:

5 Likes

Nice to see you @Raven-Wolf
I’m Pedro, I go by the name Pedros10. Hope to know about you and read from your awesome trajectory in the craft.

5 Likes

Well Merry Meet @Raven-Wolf

Any connection to Silver RavenWolf?? :eyes:

6 Likes

Nope, no relation. Her books and such came around way after I had started my path. :slight_smile:

4 Likes