Blessed be on this group, Hello

Hello there everyone! Texas here! I am grateful to be here so thank you for having me. My birth name is Odenina but I go by Nina and Moonshadow is what I named myself when I started doing shadow work a few years ago. I stumbled upon this site while searching for literature to read about working with Hecate. Being connected with the moon since I was a younger girl I follow the moon wherever she goes, I practice manifesting the things I desire in my life. I have been using and reading Oracle Moonology cards and Tarot Cards secretly for years now (self taught). I am infatuated with witchcraft and hope to learn more, while acquiring new skills here. Blessings to all.

10 Likes

Welcome Moonshadow. I see your from Texas. Im originally from Oklahoma City, Ok now living in Ohio. Hope you enjoy your time here.

7 Likes

Hi @moonshadow! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots: Did you find the information on Hecate that the site provides? If not you can find it here. There are also a few chants and prayers to the Lady if you poke around the site enough.

If you have any questions just give a shout and someone here will give you a hand. I look forward to getting to know you!

5 Likes

Welcome Moonshadow! :wave: That’s a great name and it’s nice to have you here!!

Thanks for your introduction. Many of us love Oracle cards and read them frequently. I know I do, mostly when I have decisions to make or if I’m stuck and need a push forward.

I hope you will continue to learn more and share your discoveries with us. Blessed Be!! :pray:

7 Likes

Welcome to the community Moonshadow. Pleasure to meet you.
Blessed be

6 Likes

yes Amethyst Thank You

5 Likes

Hey! Welcome to the forum. You will definitely learn some things here. I hope for the best in your journey. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Welcome :hugs: I’m Christina and I’m from New York. So nice to meet you :relaxed::cherry_blossom: I love moon workings, anything related to the moon! Ever since following the moon, my life has made so much more since!! I also loved the moon since being a little girl. I love looking at the sky and being filled with awe. Well, I hope to see you around!!!
Blessed be🙏

6 Likes

You’re welcome!

5 Likes

Merry meet and welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven @Moonshadow :heart:

There is something entrancing about the Moon- following Her can lead to wonderful things, and it looks like, through Hecate, the Moon led you here! It is a pleasure to meet you- make yourself at home in the forum :infinite_roots: :blush:

There is also something happening around here- feel free to check Activities for the current weekly challenge, the Thursday group ritual, and other forum events. Know that you are always welcome to jump in on or create a new discussion or share any questions on your mind. You have a coven full of friendly fellow witches happy to chat! :sparkles:

Blessed be!

7 Likes

Blessings to you, Merry Meet
Moonshawdow glad you’re working on the shadow, me too! Maybe we can help each other!
My name is Jeannie
It’s a pleasure to worship Hecate and take her :key: up! I honor her too!
I welcome you with open arms! I am glad you stumbled upon this site! Truly has been a blessing in my journey! I felt called to Hecate too! Who is she to you? To me, she is mother to all dark and light! I embrace my dark side as much as I can. I stuffed it down for so long, I hope to be balanced by her!
I am glad to meet you! So thankful that you could join us! From Sacramento We have the
Buck Moon to look forward to in regards to the Esbate! List of Pagan Holidays 2021 & Printable Wiccan Calendar
Here is the calendar :date:
Blessed Be!:sparkles:

7 Likes

thank you so much for the warm welcome
-love and blessings

4 Likes

christina4 it is very nice to meet you -blessings

4 Likes

@jeannie1 Hecate came to me in a dream 3 years ago . She asked me to visit her so I did and became obsessed. Hecate is my guardian, she protects my house and comforts me during shadow work. I am one of her children and I honor her by keeping one of her keys. I perform a simple ritual and meditation while lighting a black candle during the dark moon phase. I do enjoy hearing about how others experience her.
-much love and blessings

4 Likes

Moonshadow,
I had a dream when I first came to the craft! Hecate was the first Three formed Goddess I heard of. I was scared but intrigued so I did some research! Ever since she kept being represented to me. The more I learned of her the more I felt she was the one, I should work with. I am at a crossroads for a long time it’s been difficult for me to cross over to the other world. Other instances happen like when I dreamed of her. She met with me and said that “I must choose” rather than sitting on the fence. She wanted me to commit to having a relationship. Later I wanted to be devoted to her! I was surprised. she visits me and only made me more interested. Later I decided to honor her and not care what others think! That was a big step, I wanted to make myself happy! :blush:
She danced with me in my dream in a dark cave! I wrote it down in my dream book too! I never remember my dreams but this was clear as day! When I was Christian Jesus never came to me.
I am glad we share the same Goddess, of many faces. I am looking forward to seeing your emphasis!:dancer:
May she guide you through the crossroads! :honey_pot:
Blessed Be!:sparkles:

4 Likes

@Jeannie1 Thank you so much -love and blessings

5 Likes

Your welcome moonshawdow and welcome! Many Blessings!
Jeannie

4 Likes