Blessed Bee! Good to be here with you

Wonderful to be here! This is a gift to myself for a magical birthday new exploration. I live in Boulder , CO, am an artist, tarot practitioner, tarot deck creator, and of course bee lover. I have been in many communities but never one quite like Spells8. I am looking forward to this adventure. <3 Kelly

10 Likes

You created a deck card? I would love to see it

6 Likes

Merry Meet, Kelly!

Thanks for your introduction! It’s great to have another Art Witch in the Forum! :smiley:

We’ve discussed a few ways to get inspiration before, for example here: Art Witch 🎨

I’d love to see your decks too!

5 Likes

Merry Meet! I’m Kasie from West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! I’m adding myself to those who would love to see your tarot deck! I’m always somewhat envious of people who can create art. I can barely do stick figures. Way to go!

5 Likes

Merry meet! I’m Krissie from Cape Cod, MA! I would also love to see the decks you’ve created! I’m more of an eclectic witch, a little of this, a little of that. I hope you enjoy the courses & we get to talk more in the forum. Have a great day!

4 Likes

So nice to meet you all. Such a warm welcome and I am so looking forward to explore this rich environment. What a magical space. My deck honors the wisdom and ancient intelligence of the bees. Take a peek here:

I’ve never tagged myself as an art witch before… I like it :slight_smile:
@Siofra I lived in Boston as a kid and spent many summers on the Cape. My grandmother lived there until she was 99.

8 Likes

What a beautiful deck! Especially Judgement. The red of the flower just goes so nicely with the bee. Its an awesome deck! I’ll have to keep it in mind if I need another tarot deck. I’m still working on learning on my Robin Wood deck.

I did see something on Facebook yesterday about a bee water station with marbles in a shallow pie pan filled with water. It looked neat! Something about how bees can’t drink in deep water, they drown and therefore a lot of bees are dying of dehydration. If I had a garden, I’d do it!

4 Likes

Blessed Bee,
I always plant bee friendly flowers and plants in my yard and I never use toxic chemicals. Welcome to you too!
Love always,
Marsha

5 Likes

That is a gorgeous deck! I love it! I’m putting that on my list of things to get.

Cape Cod is a wonderful place to stay and it’s a great place to visit in the summers or year-round. There’s always something to enjoy here.

4 Likes

Wow! Looked at your card deck and I really love it :heart:
Thank you for sharing!
Love always,
Marsha

5 Likes

Thank you Marsha!

5 Likes

A very warm welcome to you, @SacredBee Kelly! :heart: :honeybee:

Your tarot deck is absolutely stunning- such a delight to see! Thank you for sharing the link to your website. It is always wonderful to meet another Art Witch! :art:

Feel free to make yourself at home- there are always ongoing Activities that you are warmly invited to join! And if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out.

It is a pleasure to meet you- Blessed bee! :blush::two_hearts:

5 Likes

Welcome and Merry Meet @SacredBee
As others have said your deck is purely stunning!
So glad you’re here!
I’m Tamera and I’m on the east coast in Summerville, SC.
I hope to visit Colorado one day, it’s one of my top five places to visit.
Blessed Be,

6 Likes

Merry Meet and welcome, @SacredBee ! I love your art work for it stirs emotions from me. A certain frolicking happy feeling and some melancholy. A curious combination for me, nonetheless, your art is wonderful.

5 Likes

Welcome SacredBee! My mind is blown by your deck and it is definitely on my list. I am trying to learn Tarot and need a good beginners book. I bought some beautiful crystals in Boulder last October when the fires were raging, so tragic. I am a newbie here and there is so much here to learn.

5 Likes

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I am looking forward to being part of this community at last :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh my word that is a beautiful deck. I love the sacred geometry throughout and the imagery you use to convey a theme. I have bookmarked your site. Will be doing some more exploring later.

Welcome to the world’s best people!!! I have found nothing but love and light since I joined in November. I am from So Cal, moved all over because hubby was in the Navy and landed in Wyoming for a few reasons but love it here. Right now we have 100 mph winds, snow and closed roads again today. It was so bad on I 80 I had to do some heart coherence breathing. Glad you found us. Nothing like finding a community of liked minded people to hang out with.

6 Likes