Blood Moon Eclipse in Taurus ♉ November 8, 2022

The Blood Moon Eclipse on November 8 is a magical event. Falling in the sign of Taurus, this Blood Moon Eclipse brings waves of transformative energy that can shift us to higher states of consciousness and higher levels of our soul journey…

This November Blood Moon Eclipse will be working in synergy with that May Eclipse, so you very well may notice similar themes and patterns, or more to the story may be revealed. It’s not that the same events will necessarily repeat themselves, but you may notice you are working through a similar set of lessons.

These lessons are likely to be closely connected to your soul path and karmic destiny. In a way, you can think of Eclipses as accelerators that push us further along on our soul journey. For this reason, Eclipses tend to trigger fated or transformative events.

Transformation can always be challenging and often requires the painful work of peeling back layers, shedding skin, and birthing into the new. Each of these steps carries its struggles and magic, but under a Blood Moon Eclipse, the intensity level can be turned up.

A Blood Moon Eclipse is the most potent kind we can experience as it’s a Total Eclipse. It gets the name Blood Moon, as the otherwise luminous Full Moon turns a bloodish red color as it is completely eclipsed by the shadow of the Earth. This eclipsing of the Full Moon causes darkness, something that can influence our energy field, our pineal gland, and can also serve as an activator of our shadow side, bringing to the surface things that need to be cleared.

For more information & the full article please see: Forever Conscious: Blood Moon Eclipse in Taurus 2022

20 Likes

Thank you @Siofra_Strega for that interesting information!

5 Likes

You’re welcome! I hope you have a great day :heartpulse:

5 Likes

You too sweet lady!

5 Likes

I read somewhere that Mars will also be in retrograde during the night of the eclipse… any insight on that?

7 Likes

The moon has been stunning the last few nights- it’s been appearing really bright a few hours before sunset. I hope I can catch sight of it as a blood moon! :red_circle:

Thanks for this info, @Siofra_Strega- wishing everyone a very blessed Lunar Eclipse! :sparkles:

6 Likes

I will check it out definitely & get back to you @lerena!

5 Likes

@Siofra_Strega u are such a wealth of knowledge. Many blessings to u my sister.

5 Likes

@Mistress_Of_Herbs… I do get help from cheat sheets & astrology reports for these things too :laughing: Thank you, I try though! I appreciate it!

@lerena I’m back briefly but wanted to answer your question with what I found out. Mars went Retrograde in October, so it will be in Retrograde until January 2023, so under this Full Blood Moon Full Lunar Eclipse, we will also be influenced by that energy as well as the energy from the Full Beaver Blood Moon in a Full Lunar Eclipse.

"Mars Retrograde can sometimes make us feel sluggish or can heighten feelings of burnout if we have been doing too much or pushing too hard.

Mars retrogrades the least out of all the planets, so we tend to feel more sensitive to its retrograde motion." - November Astrology Forecast

6 Likes

Ohh my goodness… I’ve got a full moon and eclipse on my birthday?!

I don’t know whether to cast some amazing spells or hide from the world :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

The moon is lovely tonight and I am soooo tired. I feel drained! I went to the grocery store around 10:30 pm and almost no one was out and the …air felt weird. It’s unseasonably warm and still and very quiet. I didn’t like it at all. I don’t know, call me paranoid, it’s like the air felt kind of germ-y. Like, is this koo-koo? It felt kind of unhealthy outside. And usually I love the night but tonight I was glad to get back in. But I still would kind of like to see the blood moon. I’d have to get up at 5 am (groan) and go somewhere where I can see the horizon to the west. The moon is in the 5th house of children for this Pisces girl. So I am DEF doing a protection spell tonight for my baby (24 year old baby), I don’t care how tired I am. He is going to wear this bracelet I made him, dammit (beads of onyx, tiger eye, quartz, black Jasper, snowflake obsidian and lava stone). Maybe I will charge up an amulet for myself too! Anyway, it should be an interesting day.

7 Likes

So, if I recharge my crystals in this special moon, will it have a extra boost of energy, or it would be the same energy, like in a normal Full moon? Thank you :heart:

3 Likes

@SpanishWitchy instead under the Full Lunar Eclipse, you can charge them the following night. They will still have the energy of the Full Moon :full_moon: as there are still the emergies from the Full Moon on the night before & after the actual night of the Full Moon :full_moon_with_face:

5 Likes

Oh, thank you!! I didn’t feel like I should charge but crystals today, but I prefer to ask and be completely sure!! :heart:

4 Likes

No problem at all! Please feel free to ask any questions you may have :smiling_face:

4 Likes