Blood Moon November 2021 🌛 Let's Share!

We just had the 2021 Full Moon almost complete Lunar Eclipse. Use this thread to share your photos, thoughts, and experiences of this time.

Note All new posts created regarding this eclipse will be merged here to keep the forum neat and tidy :blush:

8 Likes

Get ready for the longest eclipse in 600 years! :rice_scene:

This is going to be huge for us astrologically and energetically speaking!

Don’t waste the chance to release the past and embrace your future… :sparkles:

@energyhealingjewelry on Instagram

15 Likes

Woohoo- that’s a special occasion! :star_struck:

Thanks for your reminder and positive wishes, @Abs53- wishing the same to you! Have a wonderful eclipse :heart::blush:

8 Likes

Yeah it is!!! :star_struck:

@Abs53 thanks for the reminder! I forgot it was once every 600 years!

8 Likes

@Abs53 thanks for the reminder :blush:

7 Likes

Beautiful Moon Last night in Charleston SC.
Photo by Jerry Mindel

13 Likes

Thanks … I’m excited about this…

9 Likes

So I’m outside on my balcony, and I just took this picture of the Full Moon –

She looks like She has Fairy wings!

Edit: For clarification, I didn’t edit it, I only used the Night Vision setting on my phone camera! The dots in the photo are the stars that are part of Orion and a couple straggler stars.

20 Likes

Beautiful!

13 Likes

@Velle thanks for the pic. It does look like wings lol. Beautiful

13 Likes

Velle,
That is so pretty, it’s a cloudy night here in Ohio. I definitely see wings, call me crazy, but does the top part look like the tomb of the pharaohs head in Egypt?

11 Likes

I don’t think you’re crazy! I definitely saw what looks like a head/face at the top! I just thought I was overthinking it myself :joy::joy::skull:

10 Likes

I was just out there 1:40 a.m. to see if I could see the moon being eclipse-y. I didn’t see any slivers BUT I saw something I haven’t seen before. The moon appeared to be racing across the sky as I looked at it. I only looked at it for a couple of minutes. I’ve never seen that before. It always was a fixed point when I’ve looked at the moon (except when in a car, when we used to say “the moon was following us.”) What caused that visual trick? The clouds? It was a very strange effect.

10 Likes

Strange! I have no clue what could have done that :eyes:.
According to timeanddate.com the umbral portion of the eclipse doesn’t start for another 20 minutes (I’ve been watching it like a nut :joy:)

Heres where it’s sitting currently

11 Likes

Powerful photo! Just what I needed. :relieved: Overcast here at the moment but I’ll keep checking. :waxing_gibbous_moon::full_moon::waning_gibbous_moon:

10 Likes

I hope you’ll be able to see it! I’m gonna try to make it another 20 minutes so I can at least get a photo of the sliver :’) I actually sent my husband a text for when he wakes up telling him “PLEASE grab my phone and take some pictures!!!” Because he’ll be getting up for work when the moon is at its maximum eclipse phase :sob::joy:

10 Likes

Ah! We have a sliver! My phone camera is Garbo :wastebasket:, but at least you can see how the top of the moon is flattening out!

13 Likes

Oh that’s so pretty :star_struck:

10 Likes

Isn’t she gorgeous?? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous :hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes