Structure: Silicon Dioxide
Hardness: 6.5-7
Chakra: Third Eye :eye:
Zodiac: Aries :aries:
Element: Wind :wind_face:, Water :sweat_drops:
Planet: Neptune
Color: Blue, Indigo

Crystal Council says:
:blue_heart: Blue Aventurine is a psychic activator and helps one open up their third eye. This process doesn’t just happen over night, as one must work with this stone repeatedly in order to fully tap into it’s inter dimensional potential.

:blue_heart: Place this stone over your third eye during deep meditation sessions and you’ll begin to feel a tingling sensation. This effect will start at your forehead and slowly begin to imbue your whole body. The energy you’re experiencing during this time is here to help relax your physical body while elevating your consciousness to new heights.

:large_blue_circle: Blue Aventurine pairs well with Shattuckite.
Meditating with one at the third eye and the other at the crown chakra could completely altar ones life’s experience. The connection these two magical minerals develop will truly help enhance any meditative experience.

:large_blue_diamond: Other Properties:
Mental enhancement, emotional understanding, enlightenment, expanded awareness, growth, gentle self-expression, inner peace, inner vision, intuition, determination, astral travel, angelic communication, claiming wholeness, clairvoyance, clarity and creating your own reality.

I only have a tiny pebble because I have the others away lol but here’s a pic of it.

8 Likes

Here’s mine! I got it for Christmas. It feels lovely.

6 Likes

Thank you so much for the information! I’m gonna put it in my BOS.

4 Likes

This is really beautiful @Amethyst :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Ooh, pretty! I think I saw this in another post. It made me want to buy one :joy:
You’re welcome for the info :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks, @NickWick! My friend in Georgia sent it to me for Christmas.

I’m sure your rock hound friends can find you one. I got this from Amazon. It’s big. It’s really lovely.

3 Likes

I’d have to ask but I’m sure they can find me some.

3 Likes

I didn’t know that there were different colors of aventurine! I always heard of green Aventurine. Just like there are different color jaspers there is different Averturine!I see Thank you!
I just get mixed up when I see blue :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: I can’t tell them apart yet! I suppose if I stick with it ill eventually understand!
Thank you :blush:

4 Likes

This was really new to me as well @Jeannie1 it was real surprising. I guess as you grow you learn…

5 Likes

Nick Wick,
Yes so much to learn! I have a lot of crystals but I never could have enough! :laughing: lol
Jeannie

5 Likes

Thank you, that information was well presented. I am certainly interested in tapping into my third eye more. I still have a lot of work to do in terms of getting specific stones and crystals. I’m glad I read this. :slight_smile:

6 Likes