Book Bundle on Sale!

I’ve never heard of Humble before, but they have a book bundle on sale for 24 books for the low price of $18.00!!! :books: :star_struck:

Evidently, you can pay more and part of that money will go to charity. It comes in Epubs, Mobi, and PDF formatting. I know a lot of y’all don’t like to read on a device but for that price, and these are some great-looking books, who can pass that up?

13 Likes

I love filling up my reading apps with books. Thank you!

6 Likes

You’re welcome! I had some trouble downloading but I finally figured it out. I think. Still, for that price, with any extra money going to charity, that’s a good deal!

4 Likes

I wish my eyes would let me read on a device still! I just can’t focus on the screen anymore or for any length of time. Ibwonder if maybe a blue light screen would help? Something to think about. It got a little easier when I had my contacts checked & the prescription & type changed. So maybe part of it is that my glasses prescription should have also changed at the same time.

Sorry, rambling out loud :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

24 books for $18 is an amazing bundle- what a find, @Amethyst! I hadn’t heard of Humble before either, but it certainly looks interesting. Thanks for sharing! :raised_hands: :heart:

4 Likes

Ooh, thanks you for this!!

3 Likes

You’re welcome! I had to share, even if it was a bit difficult for me to download. I love books and some of those look really interesting.

You’re welcome, my dear! The bad part about this? My to-read list is WAY up in the double digits now. Sigh. LOL!

3 Likes

Thanks for this… I brought these books on my iPad and saved them then also added them to my book app… they are great but I don’t know why but I ended up with 23 books and it was almost $25 maybe the dollar difference here in Au? Anyways still soooo worth it… now that makes it 37 witch book I will be reading since I got $350 worth of printed books sent to me… this was defiantly a bargain :blush:

4 Likes

It’s programmed to charge 25 bucks but you can bargain it down sort of. I have no idea which book you didn’t get, you’d have to go through the list but you can download it separately if it’s one you want. Glad you liked it though! It’s a treasure trove of knowledge!

3 Likes

Yes I counted them on the website after the order but it ends up 24 and I double checked… it’s all good I think this amount is more than enough…

3 Likes

True. You’d pay that much for just three of those books.

4 Likes