Book lovers, let's see your witchy librarys

16 Likes

Most of my books are on my kindle. It doesn’t take pictures very well but between witchy books and fiction I have over three hundred books in my digital library.

9 Likes

Woowoow that’s an awesome library!!! :scream: and really witchy too! :mage: I love your placement of the Witchcraft book by Anastasia Greywolf, the cover is so good looking. :+1:

I have to agree with Amethyst though, since I bought a tablet I read most of my books in digital format (only because it’s cheaper). Here’s my humble bookshelf:

15 Likes

I have my books in a bin but I’m with them because kindle had a great selection! But I do prefer an actual book over the internet!!

9 Likes

Love it guys ! I don’t have a pic in my phone right now of my library but I’ll add soon !

8 Likes

My library is digital. So unable to share with you all. @anneshakargupta

9 Likes

What’s everyone’s favorite witchy read ?

6 Likes

Indeed I second that. Make those recommendations. Some of us are very much building the collections.

6 Likes

For @JasmineTheBlueJ and @Jim- if you’re looking for book recommendations, you’re in luck! :grin: You can check out the Recommendations Category of the forum for book recommendations, or can explore the many book reviews shared in the Spells8 Book Club. If you’re a book lover, feel free to join in the Current Book Club Reading Session! :books:

There are so many amazing witchy books out there- happy reading! :open_book: :sparkles::blush:

6 Likes

9 Likes

Wow @chris6- look at that amazing collection! :heart_eyes: And the sign is excellent, you have a perfect “Witch’s Lair” Library :books::two_hearts:

I can see the candles and Himalayan Salt Lamp (a great addition :+1:) but I’m curious as to what the two display pieces are on both sides of the top shelf- globes? Lamps? Whatever they are, they look really neat! :sparkles::blush:

6 Likes

@Valen Your shelf looks amazing. What are your thoughts on John Beckett’s books? I see you have a couple of them, I haven’t read anything by him.

4 Likes

:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: love the collection…

5 Likes

Here’s my stack! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Ohhhh @mary25 is that Tarot: Connect with Yourself, develop your intuition, live mindfully by Tina Gong I see there (second book from the top)? I just got that book and have only flipped through it so far, but from what little I’ve read I am really liking her approach to different ways to use the cards! :star_struck:

And my curiosity is prodding me to ask- what is that lovely book in black with gold letters on the right- I can only see “Witch-”?

You have a really lovely collection! Thanks for sharing it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :books:

2 Likes

Thank you; I did have a little difficulty taking the picture! Yes, that is the Tina Gong book :slight_smile: The illustrations are quite wonderful. I got it (and many of these books) at Five Below. I always find at least one book there I want. I am still working through the Spells8 lessons on Tarot as well. There is so much to learn! I am really fascinated by the symbolism and various interpretrations – and I haven’t even delved into Oracle cards yet! But I want to get a good handle on Tarot first…

That large Witch…book is The Witches: Salem, 1692 by Stacey Schiff. Deeply researched account of those tragic and bizarre events. I got that one second hand for a good price. I had started reading the library book but I am a little forgetful and I have learned after I have paid the fines, I could have purchased the book. And I pick it up now and then because I still can’t wrap my mind around how everything went so horribly south back then.

2 Likes

Agreed- the pictures in Tina Gong’s book are beautiful! :heart_eyes: I love how they are a mix between the traditional symbolism and her own (very Jung psychology-based) interpretations. It adds new depth to the cards that I hadn’t seen before :tarot_card: And you’re right- there is so much to learn! Thank goodness for all of the great courses and books out there to help us on our Tarot journeys :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Ohhhhh The Witches sounds like a very serious book- something like that would be excellent for those with an interest in history! I know a few folks in the forum have family ties to the Salem Witch Trials who would probably enjoy reading this one. That’s a very lucky find! :blush:

Thanks again for sharing your witchy library, Mary- you’ve got so many amazing books! :books::woman_mage: :sparkles:

2 Likes