Born Under a Waning Gibbous in Sagittarius - Rowan's Catch Up Challenge Entry

BORN ON A WANING GIBBOUS MOON

Picture from Moongiant

The Waning Gibbous Moon is the first phase after the Full Moon, and the beginning of the Moon’s waning. While this may imply a decline of some sort, a better way to think about it is “reflection”. An individual born under the Waning Gibbous Moon often seems wise beyond their years, with an enhanced ability to parse their experiences and learn from them. This tendency also makes them particularly good teachers and communicators.

If you were born under the Waning Gibbous Moon, you may be driven by the desire to understand and explain - but you also need to learn to be more accepting of the fact that not all people have the desire to listen, and that doesn’t necessarily make them inferior to you - it could be that they already have a deeper or different understanding of the topic. Or perhaps it’s simply not the right time. Other people may find you frustrating if you lecture them and talk down to them in a patronizing way. No matter how good your intentions are, you can come off as arrogant and condescending, like you’re always placing yourself in a position of superiority. Learning when to talk, and when to let others talk, is the core challenge that you have to overcome on the path to self-actualization.

[Original source: Moongiant]

I went with the website that @Susurrus mentioned.
And this is totally me, regrettably…lol. I am a talker and can sometimes come across as arrogant I suppose, I just like information and sharing it though…honest! :rofl:
It’s a trait I’ve been working on the last 3 years or so…

5 Likes

I’m glad the reading resonated so strongly with you, @Rowan- thanks for sharing! :blush:

As this content did come directly from an outside source, please know that it needs to be credited to avoid copyright issues (for more information please see the Content Ownership Discussion). Since you mentioned it was from the same source as Siofra’s post, I went ahead and added in the source shared there- I hope I added the right link!

Just to confirm, I see this post is tagged as an entry to the current Catch-Up Challenge, so could you please tell me which old challenge would you like to enter (aka what badge would you like to receive)?

Thanks for your entry! :blush::waning_gibbous_moon:

3 Likes

@Rowan that is awesome that you went there & that the moon phase of your birth resonates with you! :partying_face:

@BryWisteria yes, that is the right link! I just tried it & it went right to where I was on the site. :confetti_ball:

2 Likes

Apologies for forgetting to cite the source, and thank you for adding it @BryWisteria :grin:
The challenge I’d like to add my entry to is the :milky_way: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Astrology: Reading the Skies

2 Likes

Awesome, thank you @Rowan! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :waning_gibbous_moon: :sparkles:

2 Likes