Born Under Virgo Waning Crescent Moon - Challenge Entry

Good morning! I was going through my emails this morning & a new type of reading from 1 of my email lists was a Moon Reading. The reading is based on the phase of the moon that illuminated when you were born. In order to find the phase, much like your Natal Chart, you fill in the date, time, & place that you were born.

I was born under the Waning Crescent Moon, the last sliver before the New Moon.

WANING CRESCENT MOON

The Waning Crescent Moon is the very last Moon phase, where the Moon is nearing the completion of its cycle. Individuals born under this phase are influenced by the energy of an aged, wise Moon, and are gifted with a kind of energy that isn’t necessarily reflected in personality or even in the physical world. In other words, you are likely a talented psychic who is closely in touch with your spiritual side, even if you may not realize it. Through dreams and daydreams, you may receive insights or even visions that help you to be more successful in life. In line with this tendency, you may also have an extremely active imagination. This is because human imagination is the most active under low light conditions - near-darkness, with just a hint of what’s around us, is a very fertile ground for imagination.
Your deep insights can make you seem mystical like you exist in a different dimension from other people. Combined with your tendency to have unconventional hobbies, behavior, and opinions, this can make you somewhat of a loner. Many people may find you too eccentric to relate to on a deeper level, even if they appreciate your wisdom and advice. Your best bet is to find people who are just as imaginative as you are, and who appreciate you in your entire glorious, weird self.

Born on a Waning Crescent Moon

Usually, we are more focused on the Natal Chart aspects which involve an interpretation for each one, but you rarely see where by the Moon sign the phase is referenced & interpreted. The Sun Sign is what people most commonly associate with their birth & a basic lesson in how that affects them. Your Moon Sign though is more of who you are & how you process emotions & then express them outwardly. How people know who you are.

@Abs53 may have more information on Moon Phase meaning at the time you were born.

Originally I was sent an email about my Moon Phase when I was born & then I did some searching to find information to share & so others can find out their phases & meanings. To find your own Moon Phase & meaning go here & enter your information. :hugs:

:clock2: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Catch-Up!

8 Likes

Now you know I was gonna go look mine up :laughing: I was born under a waxing crescent in Sagittarius!

That last bit sounds about right.

People born on a Waxing Crescent are adventurous and have a curiosity about life. They are happiest when on a mission they feel important and worthwhile to their life.

I’d say that’s me!

7 Likes

I went back to the site & found out some other information about the Moon Phase when I was born. It’s more technical data than anything, the Waning Crescent.

Moon Phase on November 07, 19XX

The Moon was in a Waning Crescent phase. In this phase, the Moon’s illumination is growing smaller each day until the New Moon. During this part of the Moon cycle, the Moon is getting closer to the Sun as viewed from Earth and the night side of the Moon is facing the Earth with only a small edge of the Moon being illuminated. This phase is best viewed an hour or 2 before the sunrise and can be quite beautiful if you’re willing to get up early. It can also be a great time to see the features of the Moon’s surface. Along the edge where the illuminated portion meets the dark side, the craters and mountains cast long shadows making them easier to observe with a telescope or binoculars.

I kind of wish I had seen that part earlier, I would have added it to the main post!

I’m happy that resonates with you! :hugs:

7 Likes

Ohhhh exciting! I had to try mine too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

… Although it looks like the site is down :sweat_smile: I entered my birthday and just got a picture with no text. Clicking on the picture just brought me to today’s moon phase. Wah wah, I’ll have to try again later! :grin:

Thanks for your beautiful entry, @Susurrus! :heart::first_quarter_moon_with_face:

3 Likes

Great entry @Susurrus :clap::confetti_ball::tada:
I knew mine but I remember it was in between two different phases. So I guess it was whatever one was the closest. I have to look it up again but I lost the place that I found the info. :joy:

So I looked it up, it was in between a waxing and waning so it took the waxing.

4 Likes