Brianna (Willow Devine)

Hello I’m a beginner, new to this but I’ve gotten lots done since I turned wiccan. It’s been fun and it only gets better! Nice to be here you all.

12 Likes

Welcome @Willow-Devine!

5 Likes

Hello how are you

5 Likes

I’m great, thank you. And how about yourself?

5 Likes

Could be better

5 Likes

@Willow-Devine hello and welcome. I’m crystal from Ohio. This is a great place with lots of info and great ppl. Hope to chat soon

5 Likes

Ty nice to meet you

5 Likes

Oh, that’s no good. Care to share?

5 Likes

Welcome to the coven @Willow-Devine!!

5 Likes

Merry meet @Willow-Devine! :heart:

Welcome to the forum- congrats on your new path into magick! It sounds like you are already off to a great start in your studies :blush: Have you found the Courses yet? They are a wonderful way to deepen your knowledge about aspects of magick or find new topics to explore :open_book:

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out! You have many friendly fellow coven members happy to help and chat.

Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Hi @Willow-Devine! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I’d like to invite you to join our weekly Group Ritual tomorrow, with tea and magic. It can be done at any time although there’s a Zoom meeting between some members. But really all you have to do is have a cup of tea and meditate with us. It’s fun and a great way to get to know people.

I look forward to getting to know you!

5 Likes

Welcome to the family! :revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

Hi Brianna my name is Jeannie, Merry meet! I am living in Sacramento, I have two boys and a cat and a dog! I live my life as a caregiver to support the disabled :wheelchair: and elders!
I like crystal healing, herbs :herb: and learning there is so much magic :sparkles: in my life! Just look around huh!
I am glad to meet u!
Jeannie

4 Likes

Thank you all, I love working with herbs, I especially love candle magick. I have a 2 year old daughter, a husband, a cat, I live in a kinda gloomy environment but at home magick seems to bring me up and make me happy. Blessed Be <3

4 Likes

Just relationship problems.

3 Likes