Brigid Flametender

I got it from Tamed Wild, I like the sun & moon on each side of the tree too. It does remind me of Infinite Roots the way the tree of life is done on the cloth. :heart: :infinite_roots:

6 Likes

Sorry I missed it yesterday. @Francisco, I hope this is a better picture of the cloth. I love this one. My purple one with the wheel of the year had some wax spots, but its still one of my favorites too. :purple_heart::green_heart: :infinite_roots:

7 Likes

:heart_eyes: :infinite_roots: :heart_eyes:

Beautiful altar!!

6 Likes

Oh, thank you so much. I tried to get more of the cloth in the picture so you could see it. I really do like this one. :heart:

3 Likes

Have a great day!

5 Likes

Have a great day everyone! I posted this picture in (Group Ritual - May 20) International Tea Day with Your Coven :tea: also.

7 Likes

Saw the other thread by @Susurrus and hope this will do

11 Likes

I saw @Susurrus’s post also and Ive nipped through to my neighbours house to help them move a room around and I was half a second away from asking them if they had a candle I light and take a picture of :joy: thankfully they know me well :heart: Thank you :heart:

8 Likes

Sorry @Liisa I don’t wanna scroll all the way to the top!! :laughing: But here’s my 1st flame tender pic:

10 Likes

Awesome work! Thank you, everyone! :heart: :infinite_roots:

6 Likes

Gorgeous Set up @IrisW !

6 Likes

Perfect @IrisW & @christina4. I love the set ups! Thank you both so much!

6 Likes

Beautiful flame @christina4! Well done!

5 Likes

Your flame is really magical :dizzy: @christina4 lovely crystals

6 Likes

Thank you!!!

6 Likes

This is stunning :star_struck: to look at!!! Thank you bc I forgot to tell you that yesterday!!

5 Likes

Thank you!!! :pray::two_hearts:

6 Likes

Thanks so much!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I did a ritual with rosewater & for the Goddess Artemis today. It was a nice ritual & I’m starting to feel a little better :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Great picture! I’m glad the ritual you did made you feel better!

8 Likes