Brigid Flametender

No, I take motrin or a torradol (sp?) shot for it. Ice the heat, rest upright.

I have Ehlers Danlos Syndrome (EDS). It comes with a host of associated joint & tendon types of things.

10 Likes

Jesus, my darling girl, I lit 2 white candles, I hope one finds its way to you.
Be safe, Be Strong, and know you Be loved!
Garnet

11 Likes

I’ve lit the firepit for the first time tonight so dedicating it to Brigid :fire:

14 Likes

Ooh, that’s a pretty fire pit!

11 Likes

Very nice! Thank you @IrisW

11 Likes

Here’s a flame from the money bags spell I just finished.

Here’s to you, Brigid!!!

16 Likes

That’s a very nice fire pit! Almost looks like mine! Next time I use it, I’ll share it here

9 Likes

Beautiful flame and gorgeous crystals, @Christina4- may your money bags spell be a bountiful success! :candle::moneybag: :blush:

8 Likes

Thank you! Gorgeous @christina4!

:heart:

8 Likes

Thank you!! It’s already progressively working! I got an email that made my day from my job!!!

8 Likes

You’re very welcome beautiful @Susurrus :sparkling_heart::relaxed:

8 Likes

Congrats on the good news, @Christina4! :partying_face: That was some quick and successful spellwork- I’m happy for you! :heart:

8 Likes

This is such a brilliant idea! and powerful!

9 Likes

Phoenix, honey, It isn’t the size of the flame, but the thoughts behind it.
Garnet

10 Likes

Here’s a flame from my Bastet altar. I’m still building a shelf for her new altar. Well, not building but painting it. Anyway here’s the flame for today:

11 Likes

Great job @christina4, thank you! It’s lovely & I hope you share a picture when you are finished painting.

Today I plan on cleaning up my room/space a bit & maybe getting my diffusers going again. I’m making my way back to a routine, so I’ll take it. Baby Steps

9 Likes

I will share a picture now. It’s all black but I don’t have any ideas for a design. :thinking:
I have my diffuser going now. I’m using dragon’s blood. Mmmm
Oh the picture…

12 Likes

You can’t really see the bottom but it’s like a window planter. I made it from a pallet.

8 Likes

Very nice job so far! I’m sure you will figure out the perfect design for it.

I am constantly looking at the pallets we use to burn & think about different ways to repurpose them for our backyard or porches. We have a couple in the backyard right now that I was thinking of leaning up against a tree & making it a raised planter for the yard & to put strawberries in the slats.

8 Likes

That would be a great idea!!! There’s so much you could do with pallets. Did you see my past life weekly challenge entry? I made a Triple Goddess candle holder from a board off a pallet.

8 Likes