Brigid Flametender

It’s pretty!

6 Likes

I had just finished a meditation & lit my daily candles. I hope everyone has a great day!

9 Likes

Thank you, @Susurrus! That altar cloth really makes the silver candleholder you have show up well in the picture!

5 Likes

Thank you. The cloth is a dark green & the Tree of Life is gold. I like the way that it looks on the altar with the dark wood too!

7 Likes

It’s really nice!

6 Likes

9 Likes

Your fire pit is hot stuff! :fire: Thanks for tending the fire @Susurrus !

6 Likes

Oh thank you! & no problem at all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I did the New Moon altar spell & my candles are still going! I hope everyone has a great day.

8 Likes

OOh! Pretty! Thank you @Susurrus!

5 Likes

I’m having an easy day today. I hope everyone else has a great day too!

9 Likes

Beautiful altar, @Susurrus! Thanks for tending the flame, and wishing the same to you- have a very blessed weekend! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Reading & listening to music by the fire.

9 Likes

8 Likes

:candle: :pray:

9 Likes

Oh thank you @Francisco! I love the set up.

I was cleaning & we played the board game Clue yesterday for a few hours! I was so happy that my 2 kids wanted to play & were having so much fun. It actually brought back some really good memories of when I was younger, about 12 (+/- 2years). Oh it was so nice.

I hope you had a great weekend too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I did too! I’m trying to keep the altar simple with this new altar cloth, my old one is so messy and crusty :rofl:

I love that green one with the tree you posted! Where did you get it? it looks like the :infinite_roots: infinite roots!!

7 Likes

I got it from Tamed Wild, I like the sun & moon on each side of the tree too. It does remind me of Infinite Roots the way the tree of life is done on the cloth. :heart: :infinite_roots:

6 Likes

Sorry I missed it yesterday. @Francisco, I hope this is a better picture of the cloth. I love this one. My purple one with the wheel of the year had some wax spots, but its still one of my favorites too. :purple_heart::green_heart: :infinite_roots:

7 Likes

:heart_eyes: :infinite_roots: :heart_eyes:

Beautiful altar!!

6 Likes