Brigid Flametender

Thank you! I love the teapot! & the candle looks as though it has 2 wicks! I like the way it looks. :heart:

8 Likes

No worries :hugs: The candle does have a double wick :grin: I love watching the two flames dance around each others energy :fire::fire: :heart:

9 Likes

Ohhh, real nice :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I love the sound of the double wick candle. I can definitely imagine the double energies coming off the flames.

7 Likes

I love those ones & the sound from the wood wick candles.

Now I want to see if I can find mine. I was saving one, but I don’t remember which scent it is :thinking:

7 Likes

Tended the flame last night with our new fire pit :grin:

12 Likes

Thank you! I love the fire pit too! This time of year is so much fun being able to have fires outside with friends, family, or yourself! Lovely job tending the flame too! :heart:

6 Likes

12 Likes

Getting ready to have chamomile & spearmint tea. I’m feeling some anxiety & pretty low today. I put 2 drops of lemon & 2 drops of grapefruit in my diffuser. I took a nice witchy shower & used my amethyst soap. But, my costochondritis is really acting up over the last 2 days. So is my hip & lower back. I think I’m in a mild pain flare. I blame all the rain we’ve had lately. So I’m hoping this tea helps too.

12 Likes

I hope you feel better soon lovely :heart::heart: be kind yourself during this retrograde :heart: :heart:

8 Likes

I miss having a gas stove. LOL.

Feel better soon sweetie! Don’t overextend yourself!

8 Likes

Thank you both. The weather hasn’t been good since last Friday. Minus yesterday, everyday since Friday has been gray and rainy. I’m being good to myself the best ways I can. I’m talking to my husband & that’s helping get through it.

My daughter & I went for ice cream this afternoon & that was fun. I’m getting much better at doing different things that require me to be outside my house. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Getting out of the house is so difficult when you’re disabled. It’s difficult to put into words. I’m glad you were able to get out and have ice cream with Peanut! Sounds like a great time! :icecream:

8 Likes

I was an introvert before Covid. That just made it way to easy for me to not leave the house. I came out of my lengthy depression & started doing things in my yard & neighborhood. The past week or so, I’m not as interested in things, sleeping more, & generally down. So it was really good to get ice cream with her yesterday. I’m trying everything I can to not go back into the depression I just came out of not long ago.

8 Likes

Being introverted is fine as long as you’re a happy introvert, which it sounds as if you’re not. if you have to, force yourself out. You may also need to call your doctor and get your meds tweaked a bit.

Now me, I’m happier than a pig in mud when I’m in my little apartment all alone. I’m able to play online as much as I want and read and just do anything I want! LOL.

7 Likes

Oh, I was a happy introvert! I loved being in my own house & doing my own thing, all the time. It’s just been this year that I have wanted to be outside when it’s nice out. I don’t want to necessarily go anywhere, but even in my garden or by the fire pit is good enough for me. I’m taking baby steps to being out of my house & going places. My anxiety is still very, I just can’t pinpoint why it’s going off so much this week. I have already talked to my psychiatrist. The reason we haven’t tweaked anything is because I’m not there yet & if we do anything I could bounce into mania. That’s never good. :rofl:

6 Likes

Introverts Unite!! :wink::wink:

8 Likes

Another happy introvert here! Though somewhat of an extroverted introvert on occasion as I can put on a good show and others assume I’m more extroverted than I am, if that makes sense?

7 Likes

It absolutely does! I was like that for a while. The most going out that I do is to my backyard now. I’m supposed to go to a graduation party this afternoon for my son’s best friend. I’m not sure how long I will last. They have a HUGE family & then add in their friends. So I am definitely going, I just don’t know how long I will stay. :thinking:

6 Likes

I’m glad you’ve called your doctor. That will help. Not worrying about bills for a bit will help too! Sometimes your anxiety runs away with you. I usually at least try to ground myself when that happens. It doesn’t always help though. Anyhow, I’ll be keeping you in my prayers!

8 Likes

I was doing good when my meditations :woman_in_lotus_position:were guided & my intent was about helping the situation I was anxious about at the time. Then as it got worse the same thing happened, it just wasn’t helping. Plus I had a couple of days where nothing seemed to go right & I was really down. I need to learn to trust my cards more when I do my 4 card spreads :thinking: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes