Brother in law Has Had 2 Seizures

I’d like to ask for thoughts and prayers filled with love and light be directed towards my brother in law Kieron Kirk here in St. Alberta, Canada as he is in the hospital after having two grand mall seizures and they don’t know why or what is causing them. I know I’d appreciate it and Kieron and his wife and toddler would as well. Blessed be

13 Likes

I will right now pray for your brother. Grand mal seizures are terrifying just to think about.

:pray::pray: Sending out positive healing and energy to him and your whole family. Best of wishes!

7 Likes

I’m keeping your family in my thoughts :hugs: my mom went through a time a few years ago when she had a few seizures. I know it can be a scary time!

6 Likes

Positive energy being sent your way. Also adding this to the wiki so people will be vigilant about this need through the rest of the two week period,

6 Likes

Sending you positivity and love for them to subside & for things to get better soon. Blessed Be! :heart:

5 Likes

Healing energy and strength sent out to Kieron and his family, as well as you.
Lighting a :candle: too.
Blessed Be,

6 Likes

Sending your family positive energy. Blessed be.

6 Likes

AliceInWonderdab,
Praying for your brother, I will light a candle for him too!
My client has has seizures and they can be scary! All in one day! I hope he gets the right meds to help or something! I am sending you LOVE :heart: And LIGHT! May you be comforted!!
Blessed be!

6 Likes

So sorry to hear this! Love and light your way. My brother in-law had same issue back in December. It turns out it was clogged artery. He may need bypass surgery… Good luck and my prayers !

6 Likes

So sorry to hear about your brother-in-law, @AliceInWonderdab. Adding my thoughts and prayers to everyone else’s- may they quickly find the cause and help Kieron towards a quick recovery to health. Sending love and light to you, Kieron, and the rest of the family as well! :pray: :heart: :candle:

5 Likes

:candle:

I’m lighting a candle for you and keeping your family in mind. That had to be scary as heck for all of you. Hope he gets better soon!

7 Likes

Thank you it’s reassuring to hear things like that~I mean a clogged artery is at least something than can be addressed and hopefully managed :black_heart:

6 Likes

Thank you I appreciate you so much

8 Likes

Thank you my loves

8 Likes

You are wonderful

7 Likes

We are a powerful group and I thank each and everyone of you and surround you all with love and light. He is home now, healthy and I know it’s due to our juju. Blessed be

4 Likes

My heart goes to you and your family.
My dad had 2 and was easy for me.
Wishing him a full recovery if that’s in the cards.
Let’s pray and hope for the best.
Blessed be🙏

6 Likes

Thank you for your kind words :black_heart:

4 Likes

Here is a candle for healing and peace :candle:

Seizures are scary things. My daughter is epileptic and the not knowing the cause is the worst feeling in the world. I will send healing light, love, and peace to you, your brother in law and family.

Blessed be :kissing_heart: :gift_heart:

6 Likes

Being a solitary, I do my most powerful work alone through the Goddess. I am a Guardian of her Garden (Earth/Eden). Sometimes, just sometimes she grants me a boon. Well wishes to you and yours and my most profound thanks to the Goddess through her grace we are blessed. B

6 Likes