Brother in law is with the Angels

Beloved Brothers and sisters,
Rich’s sister’s husband suffered a bad stroke about 7 years ago and has been the total care for his wife. She’s been devoted to him since she met him. This morning he pass out of this life.
His passing wasn’t a surprise but a blessing for them both. They married when she was 15 and he was 19, so really they spent their entire life together. As expected she is broken and in limbo. It’s going to be so hard on she and her family.
I’d like to ask for strength for this family in S.C.
With many thanks
Garnet (Barbara)

11 Likes

I’m so sorry @Garnet! I will keep them in my prayers.

6 Likes

My condolences to you and the family @Garnet my father-in-law passed as well on Tuesday night , it’s real tough on our family at this time, so I know how that is like. :pensive: You are in my prayers.

L :heart: ve & L :candle: ght

7 Likes

@Garnet im so sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family

7 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear about the loss of your brother-in-law, @Garnet. I am sure it is a dark time for the family- sending love and light out your way as you mourn his loss :dove:

Wishing the same to you, @NickWick- so sorry about your father-in-law. Sending love and hugs to you in this time of darkness. Stay strong!

(Just a note that I re-homed this discussion into the Energy Exchange Category- may it help you to receive all the positive energy of the coven!)

Love and Light :heart: :candle:

5 Likes

@Garnet I’ll light a candle and I sent up a prayer just now

6 Likes

Barbara, I’m so sorry! That’s gotta be so hard for her right now! They really must have known true love to be married young and to stay together all those years! If you need me, I’ll always be here!

5 Likes

I’m sorry for your loss as well! It must be the time of year, I swear! My uncle and my friend passed this month. If you need anything, please let me know!

5 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear this. Your family are in my thoughts and prayers. May he be at peace.

3 Likes

Nicki, I’m so sorry for your loss, my prayers for you and yours.

4 Likes

@NickWick im so sorry for your loss. Sending love and light to you and your family

5 Likes

@Garnet & @NickWick I’m very sorry for both of your losses & your families. I hope you are doing okay & I am sending loving healing light to both families during this time.

4 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that @NickWick, you have my condolences. I’ll keep you in my prayers.

5 Likes

@Garnet Sorry for your loss, I keep them in my thoughts and prayers, Stay Strong. :heartbeat: :star2:

5 Likes

Thank you guys so much for the support, this really helps. :heart:

5 Likes

You’re welcome, sweetie. That’s what we’re here for!

5 Likes

I cannot thank you all enough for the blessings and I want to return it with my thanks. We’re all getting up. Death of anyone you know just Knocks you off your feet.
“You can knock me down, but I’ll always get back up.”

5 Likes

Wise words- you are one strong witch, @Garnet! :muscle: :heart: Glad you’re getting back on your feet and I’m continuing to send love and light your way as you mourn your loss.

Blessed be! :dove:

4 Likes