Brought myself a treat just for being me lol

Hi so I brought this stunning lamp as a treat to myself since I wanted it for ages. It is a little secret however so I have well hidden it away from family and kittens too lol. It’s a moon shaped mosaic Turkish lamp which was being sold in my local witchy store for $150.

Let me know what you think…

This is another so called gidt I brought a week prior from the same place so cute! ( my old one broke even after replacing the pump so I brought a new one… I use it as it represents water on my altar…

17 Likes

Wow @TheMuslimWitch they are gorgeous!

8 Likes

Those are awesome! How beautiful! Especially the lamp! I hope the kitties stay well away from it!

8 Likes

That lamp is stunning- what a find! :star_struck: :crescent_moon: :sparkles: I love the cute little owls on the water fountain too- they are so sweet :owl: :two_hearts:

Enjoy your lovely new treasures, @TheMuslimWitch! :blush:

8 Likes

Oh wow, that is gorgeous! I love it so, so much!!

The little fountain is really cute, too :heart:

9 Likes

Beautiful Treasures!! :rose: :+1: :two_hearts:
:butterfly:

8 Likes

Thank you! :blush: They give my space such an enlightening feeling…

6 Likes

hahaha Yes thanks i have put it up in a very high place which they cannot reach… :blush: :black_cat: :black_cat:

6 Likes

Thank you! :blush: My local shop never stops surprising me with all the cool stuff they bring

6 Likes

@TheMuslimWitch
Your newest finds are like you…beautiful!
Garnet

6 Likes

I want to go shopping there’!! Those are both stunning!!! What treasures! I need to find some witchy stores. I live in the middle of the country… may have to travel into Atlanta to find some good ones!

7 Likes

So beautiful!
:heart:

5 Likes

Thank you. The shop has become my new addiction especially the selenite tower with the led changing colour base… I brought that too :woman_facepalming: :smile:

6 Likes

I was lucky they just opened one at my local shopping centre otherwise it would have been a 30 min drive to their main store i didn’t even know about and 50 mins to the one i did know about…

6 Likes

That’s awesome! I haven’t really looked for one, so there may be some closer to me too!

5 Likes

Both of the look awesome. Some really good finds there. Good job on the discovery of such great pieces and i hope you enjoy them. Very cool

5 Likes

The lamp is so beautiful and worthy as a sculpture without being an actual “lamp”!!

The owl fountain is cute. J’dore the lighted ball.

The furry babies will love both after all curiosity is their nemesis.

Wishing that these will bring you a lifetime of joy and calm and that there are many moons rising for you~

5 Likes

why stop at just one - :rofl:

5 Likes

Thank you @Durga i wish the same for you too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Trust me if i don’t contain myself i will end up making the local witch shop out of business LOL

4 Likes