Busy sick witch

So I’m not feeling to great at the moment but I still wanted to get out of bed. I had received a deer skull from a friend and decided to paint it today. I cleaned him up brushed his teeth and scrubbed him down (carefully) with some multi purpose cleaner that is all plant based other than the water. I forgot to get a before and after shot of him. But I think he came out beautifully. I kind of want to add some witchy protection symbols but also don’t want to ruin the work I did on him. I’m not sure if I should cleansehim again as I use the multi purpose cleaner for that. But I love how he came out.

13 Likes

Wow. That’s awesome! It looks good!

2 Likes

This is really great work :hugs: I am really loving the color or the gold horns @luna2. Real nice :heart:

4 Likes

It came out very nice!!! I have many exotic animals from my uncle when he passed, he was a taxidermist. He left them to me because he knows I loved his work and didn’t find them creepy like the rest of the family! They’re in storage because I don’t want them ruined. I haven’t even seen them since he passed.

Anyway, Its a beautiful addition to your altar!!! I love how you said you brushed his teeth :face_with_hand_over_mouth: but they look blinded out all gold!!! Nice finished touch!

3 Likes

An intention
Not a spell
My wish for you:
Be well

4 Likes

Sending good energy your way, beautiful space!!!

3 Likes

I even painted one of the teeth gold but you can see it. :laughing:

4 Likes

I’m actually working on a mold of a human skull that my boyfriend has and making it look like Darth Maul’s face without tge horns cuz he didn’t want them

2 Likes