Calling Florida Witches!

Hey everyone!

I will be vending at an event called Magic in the Woods in Palmetto, FL next month and I wanted to let you all know! I’d love to meet up with some witchy friends that can make it to the area. I’ll leave a link here to the event page but also tell you a little bit about it and what I’m bringing with me.

Magic in the Woods is on October 17th from 9am to 6pm. Magic in the Woods features artists, metaphysical crafts, and food at a family-friendly event. Admission is free and features artists and crafters from around the Florida area.

Magic in the Woods
4730 17th St E, Palmetto, FL 34221

As for me, I’ll be bringing all my crochet goodies as well as some new spell oils that haven’t even been added to my shop yet! It’s been a long time since I’ve done an event and I hope it goes well Gods know I could use the money right now lol Anyway, if you’re in the area on that day I’d love to see you! Masked or vaxxed, of course :mask:

13 Likes

@MeganB congrats. That sounds like a good opportunity for you and fun too. I hope it goes well and you get to meet lots of ppl.

8 Likes

Thanks Crystal :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I haven’t vended at an event since I lived in Oregon over a year ago back before Covid so I’m excited to get back and do another one.

8 Likes

This definitely sounds fun, I have never been to something like this before. Would really love to attend but I am so far away :roll_eyes:. I hope you have fun @MeganB. You can tell me about it!

5 Likes

A fun witchy festival with crafts? Gosh, that sounds amazing! :heart_eyes: Darn it, Florida, why are you so far away!? :sweat_smile:

Hope you have a blast, @MeganB! Wishing you all the best for a fun and prosperous day at the festival :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Nice!! :clap: :clap: Congrats @MeganB!!

I’ll make sure to include this in the next Spells8 newsletter so any Florida readers can visit your booth! :crystal_ball:

3 Likes

Aww it makes me wish everyone was closer @TheTravelWitch @NickWick – hopefully more things like this can happen for everyone :partying_face:

Thanks @Francisco :heart: I appreciate that!!

3 Likes

I wish i still lived in Beaufort, SC cause i would for sure made a trip down that way, sounds like a very awesome event i love arts and crafts. :heart_eyes: :heartbeat: :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hopefully it’s awesome lol it’s a new event that someone started because of Covid, so we’ll see! Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:t3:

1 Like

I hope you have fun and safe travels! :blush: Ive never been to Florida

2 Likes

Ooo this sounds like fun and I would love to be there, I’ll be living it up in Gatlinburg at that time. But I hope there will be future ones! :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

I wish I could go :slight_smile: Will you post a picture of your booth or table when you get it all set up? That would be fun to see.

3 Likes

I’ll definitely post pictures. I’m thinking about turning it into a vlog for my channel, too!

2 Likes

How exciting! I’m stoked that you’re participating and even that there is an event like this! I’d love to attend. I just had to google Palmetto, FL :woman_facepalming:t5: I thought it was closer to the St. Cloud area lol! It’s a bit farther away from me in Miami but if I’m in the central Florida area that weekend, it won’t be a far drive at all. Either way, I hope it’s an amazing event for you and all the vendors/participants

4 Likes