Can you be Wiccan if you dont accept reincarnation?

Hello @Cosmic_Curiosity , I am sorry for your losses. I will add in my cents too for that is worth.

I too have had experiences with loved ones after death. I believe there are different planes of existence. I believe there can be reincarnation, that the soul makes the choice or is at least part of the choice/agreement with others we have reincarnated with before. If we don’t reincarnate here then we have moved on to different planes of existences and maybe come back ‘later’ to reincarnate. For me, reincarnation doesn’t invalidate my experiences with my loved ones who have passed. I don’t believe reincarnation happens instantly. Time is an illusion anyways, like @MeganB was mentioning.

I haven’t spent much time thinking about the afterlife in the past 15 years though as I have children and I want to be alive for them for many more years to come. I will likely come back to this topic as I age.

I left the church, in a large part, because of the dogma. I, personally, would choose to ignore someone if they told me I couldn’t be Wiccan if I didn’t believe in reincarnation or that it was an absolute must. (I am a bit of a rebel when it comes to strong exclusionary beliefs) And if it was a huge thing then I would simply be me, a witch, or even just a human with a soul on a journey who currently is loving exploring magick and the extra sensory things life has to offer.

I am happy for you that you had these experiences with your loved ones :heart:. May they be held as treasures in your heart.

10 Likes

@anon87969570
Look at you, all grown up and showing how brilliant you are.
Blessings
Garnet

8 Likes

Daily laughter, even when it’s silly, is my Youth Spell. I didn’t mean to show off, it just seemed like these thoughts fit the conversation. But I’m happy to be a Brilliant Boy if you say so! :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

I don’t have the brain space to ponder this question :laughing: but it’s a good question!

8 Likes

@Garnet

this is the great truth and the right path of life! Be blessed!
such a beautiful soul!

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.