Can You Help Me Identify This Herb?

UPDATE: deduced to be lemon grass!
Hello my pretties! I require assistance as to determine this particular herb (I apologize for the blurriness of the photo)

Thank you in advance and blessed be!

5 Likes

I’m not sure what it is, but there is a free app you can get on your phone called Seek that can identify plants and animals. That might help if you have access to a smartphone. I’ll link it here for you.

I use it all the time to see what’s in my neighborhood!

6 Likes

Cheers! We actually deduced it to be lemon grass which is really lovely! Thank you for this tho I definitely will make use of this

5 Likes

Hi, AliceInWonderdab, Lemongrass has a distinctive smell, the scent is fresh and light with a hint of lemon. But proceed with caution, don’t use what’s in your bottle until you know for sure what it is. Barbara

6 Likes

Thank you love! After much deliberation we determined it to be lemon grass! Thank you for your confirmation :black_heart:

5 Likes

This grass is lemon grass, in my country we say fevergrass, that are some what the same grass, but at the look at it I know its definitely that.

4 Likes

Very solid advice @Garnet - always good to be sure of any herbs and plants we are using, especially if they are going to be consumed! :blush:

Congrats on your find @AliceInWonderdab - so many wonderful possibilities for Lemon Grass! May it become a wonderful addition to your craft :herb::sparkles:

3 Likes

I’m so stoked!

2 Likes